My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Halong Bay 2-Day Tour with Lodging and Luxury Cruise259 Reviews
Experience the karst landscape of Halong - Lan Ha Bay on a 2-day cruise with round-trip transfers from Hanoi. Hop aboard to sail among thousands of islets, swim and kayak in the emerald waters
- Cruise among the limestone karst islands and islets of Halong Bay
- Learn the secrets of Vietnamese cooking at a cookery class
- Kayak to a local fishing village and experience life in the Bay up-close
- Relax on deck and gaze at the stars
- Explore one of the hidden caves of Halong and marvel at the stalagmite formations
DescriptionExperience Ha Long - Lan Ha Bay on a 2-day cruise, with a sea view or balcony room, cooking demonstrations, and plenty of entertainment onboard. Swim and kayak in the bay's emerald waters and explore its limestone islands and quaint villages. Day 1: Hanoi Pickup and Ha Long Bay The first day of your cruise begins with a hotel pickup from the Old Quarter of Hanoi. Meet with fellow cruise guests and get to know travelers from all around the world. On your way to Ha Long Bay stop at a humanity center to check out local specialties and products. Arrive at your cruise boat and receive a warm welcome from your captain. Afterward, sit for lunch and savor a delicious meal as the cruise passes through thousands of islands and islets of different shapes. Stop near the floating villages and have the opportunity to kayak in the middle of the bay to admire its fascinating rock formations a bit closer. Return to the boat for the evening and watch a cooking demonstration of Vietnamese spring rolls. Then delight in an idyllic dinner on board. Spend the rest of the night with free time to participate in activities such as squid fishing, karaoke, or star-gazing on the deck. Day 2: Ha Long Bay and Hanoi Drop-off Have an early start to your day with morning exercises and photos. Sip your coffee or tea as you have breakfast. Relax and take in the breathtaking beauty of the rocky islands rising from the crystal-clear water of the bay. Check out of your cabin and then spend the rest of the morning exploring Ha Long Cave. The UNESCO World Heritage Site is home to impressive rock formations, incredibly tall ceilings, and an interesting legend. From Cave, head back to the cruise boat's restaurant and eat lunch. Disembark for your transfer back to Hanoi.
IncludesComfortable transfers from Hanoi to Halong to Hanoi Hotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi Old Quarter Accommodation in a Luxury Seaview Cabin or Private balcony Luxury Seaview Cabin Single room (for single travelers) 2 lunches, 1 dinner, and 1 breakfast onboard English-speaking guide Entrance fees Cooking demonstrations Kayaking/bamboo boat activities Bottled water each day
- Send the passport photos to the cruise to register to the local authority after the booking process. Follow the guide's safety instructions Please advise of any dietary restrictions or allergies on booking or prior to departure In case, the cruise is fully booked, another cruise will be arranged with a similar quality or there will be an upgrade to a better cruise The itinerary is subject to change without notice, in accordance with the weather and other operating conditions