My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Halong Bay 2-Day Luxury Cruise Private Balcony & Cave
Enjoy a luxury cruise that takes you to all the famous destinations in Halong Bay. Discover the famous Halong Sung Sot cave, hike to Titov island, swim on natural beaches, and kayak to the cave.
- Savor delicious flavors from a buffet under the stars as you cruise in comfort
- Enjoy a relaxing overnight stay onboard in the most peaceful area of Ha Long Bay
- Visit the Titov island and trekking on the island
- Take part in the Sunset Party during Happy Hour or go night fishing for squid
- Explore the massive Sung Sot Cave and see its many stalactities and stalagmites
DescriptionDiscover Halong Bay on a 2-day cruise from Hanoi. Enjoy bay views from a private balcony, and warm your body and soul with a sunrise Tai Chi class on the sundeck. Day 1 Begin your adventure with a morning pickup in Hanoi's Old Quarter and head to Halong Bay (if you have added on the transfer service). Around mid-morning, arrive in Halong and check in at the cruise after freshening up. Hear a safety briefing and an overview of your trip itinerary from the cruise manager while enjoying a welcome drink. After boarding, cruise towards the southeast of Halong Bay, passing Fighting-Cock and Finger Islet. Savor a buffet lunch while taking stunning views of the bay scenery. Cruise to Ti Top Island and hike to the top for stunning panoramic views of the Bay. After your hike, go for a refreshing swim in Halong Bay’s emerald waters or sip from a coconut in the shade. Once you've rested, return to the ship and enjoy a sunset party. Take advantage of the onboard Happy Hour from 5:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. and buy 2 get 1 free on drinks at Thalassius Bar or the Sundeck. After your drinks, enjoy a delicious dinner under the starry night sky. Day 2 Begin your day at sunrise with a Tai Chi lesson on the sundeck with a breathtaking view of Halong Bay. Enjoy a light breakfast before heading to Sung Sot Cave. Explore the cave, marveling at its fascinating stalactites, and stop to enjoy the panoramic view of the bay as you leave. Return to the ship to check out and sail back to Tuan Chau Island. As you cruise, enjoy brunch on board before disembarking at Tuan Chau Marina. If you've added the transfer option, enjoy a comfortable ride back to Hanoi.
Includes2-day cruise 1-night stay with private balcony and ocean view 4 meals Bottled water in cabin Entry fees Tai-chi class Kayaking Night fishing Tour guide
- Itineraries and timings could change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions The onboard menu included Vietnamese specialties and some international cuisines If the cruise is overbooked, you will be offered another cruise of the same class or a free upgrade to a higher class in Ha Long Bay or Lan Ha Bay There will be an extra charge in peak season at $15/per person from Oct 1, 2022, to April 30, 2023