My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Half-Day Small Group Tour28 Reviews
Experience Hanoi's local culture while seeing the city's highlights and mingling with locals on this half-day tour by van. Choose from either the morning or afternoon departure.
- Visit the sacred site of Ho Chi Minh's Mausoleum and the One Pillar Pagoda
- Be guided around the mausoleum grounds learning about the history of the revolution
- Visit the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam
- See the Hanoi Opera House and learn about the period between France and Vietnam
- Visit the Tran Quoc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Hanoi which is more than 1,500 years old
DescriptionBegin your tour at the Hanoi Opera House in the French Quarter, modeled on the Palais Garnier, which is considered to be one of the architectural landmarks of Hanoi. The next stop is the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam which was built in the 10th century under the Ly Dynasty and greatly influenced by Confucianism. Next, visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, an important place for many Vietnamese pilgrims. A traffic-free area of botanical gardens, monuments, memorials and pagodas. Stop outside the Ba Dinh Square and take a look outside the mausoleum, then continue to explore the One Pillar Pagoda. Next stop is Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the oldest pagodas in Hanoi, before stopping at St. Joseph's Cathedral to learn about religion in Vietnam. The church was one of the first structures built by the French colonial government in Indochina when it opened in December 1886.
IncludesEnglish speaking guide, other languages on request Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle, including pick-up and drop-off at your hotel (within the Old Quarter area) All entrance and sightseeing fees (Temple of Literature, Ba Dinh Square and outside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Tran Quoc Pagoda, outside Opera House, Catholic Church, St. Joseph's Cathedral) All taxes and services Bottle of water Food tasting (fresh fruits, snacks) Other beverages and meals Travel insurance Electric car and water puppet show Entrance ticket for Ho Chi Minh Museum or Ho Chi Minh's Stilt House Personal expenses Tipping and gratuities
- This trip includes visits to temples/pagodas and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, travelers wearing shorts and miniskirts will not be allowed to enter
- Tour program is subject to change due to weather and operating conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now