My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Guided Street Food Tour197 Reviews
Savor the tasty flavors of Vietnam on a 3-hour street food tour of Hanoi. Sample 10 or more authentic dishes, such as sweet soup, papaya salad, sticky steamed rice with ice cream and much more!
- Get an introduction to Vietnamese cuisine from a local
- Sample 10 or more mouthwatering dishes
- Discover some of the best small restaurants in the Old Quarter
- Learn how to cook some authentic dishes
- Explore the hidden alleys and secret locations
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up in the Old Quarter of Hanoi and get an introduction on how to greet someone in Vietnamese! Then, experience everyday life as you brave the traffic and walk the streets. Learn about the history and culture of Vietnam as you sample 10 or more dishes at some of the city's best eateries and small restaurants. Try a variety of foods, such as nộm bò khô (papaya with dried beef salad) bún chả (grilled pork with rice noodles) and an authentic pho (rice noodle soup). Try some nem phở cuốn (fried and fresh spring rolls), bánh cuốn (steamed rice pancake rolls) and bánh mì (sandwich). Indulge your sweet tooth with bánh gối (fried pillow-shaped cake) and bánh rán (donuts). Wash it down with trà đá (ice tea) or bia hơi (beer), and end with dessert tastings such as chè (sweet soup). End at Hoan Kiem Lake or get dropped off at a location suitable to you.
IncludesPick-up from hotels and hostels in the Old Quarter area only Bottled water 7 or more dishes and drinks Guide
- The tour will end when your belly is full
- Special menus are available for vegetarians or those with food allergies
- You will get a refund if you are not happy at the end of the tour
- This is a small group tour of no more than 6 people for a more personalized experience
- Confirmation will be sent after booking