My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Full-Day Private Tam Coc Tour with Boat Ride & Lunch1 Reviews
Enjoy full-day private tour of Trang An and Tam Coc regions of Vietnam. You'll ride a "sampan" boat and ride a bike through the countryside before ending your day watching the sun set atop a mountain.
- Float on a unique sampan to visit the Trang An Cave Complex
- Enjoy a traditional Vietnamese cuisine set menu lunch
- Visit Tam Coc and its three famous caves
- Climb up to the top of Mua Island to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside
DescriptionYour tour will begin at 7:30AM, at which point your English-speaking tour guide and private car will pick you up from your hotel in Ha Noi city for departure to Trang An. You will then arrive at the Trang An wharf, where you will take a 'sampan' to visit the Trang An cave complex. At midday, you will enjoy a fantastic set menu lunch consisting of authentic Vietnamese cuisine. You will then re-board your private car to continue onward to visit the Tam Coc wharf where you will hop on your sampan to visit 3 caves along the Ngo Dong river. Following this, you will begin a biking tour around the Tam Coc area, with plenty of scenery to enjoy as you peddle through the countryside. At 3:30PM, you will continue your tour by visiting the Mua Cave. You can climb 500 stone steps in order to achieve a rewarding view that spans all the way to Tam Coc. You will stay up at this serene location, looking down on the Ngo Dong river while the sun sets. At 5:00PM, you will re-board your private car to return Ha Noi, and at around 7:00PM, you will be returned back to your local accommodation.
IncludesPick-up and and drop off at your hotel Air-conditioned private car Boat trip to visit Trang An and Tam Coc Sightseeing and entrance fees as per the itinerary English-speaking tour guide Vietnamese cuisine set menu lunch 2 bottles of mineral water per person Traditional hat Bicycle rental Vietnamese tea break
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Please provide a mobile phone number or email address (the local operator will contact you directly after you make your reservation)
- If you do not want to do the cycling segment of the tour, you can relax in a restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local tour provider in advance
- Guests bound to wheelchairs are unfortunately unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- This tour is very flexible, allowing you to stay longer or shorter in each of the locations visited
- You can finish your trip in either Tam Coc or Ninh Binh