My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Full Day Guided Tour of Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, and Mua Cave
Visit the ancient capital of Vietnam, Hoa Lu on a full-day guided tour. Savor a buffet lunch, visit Tam Coc on a bamboo boat, explore the Mua Cave, and take in panoramic views of the village by bike.
- Visit Hoa Lu ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 & 1010
- Limousine transfer Hanoi-Ninh Binh - Hanoi
- Visit Tam Coc by 1.5-hour bamboo boat & rowing by local people
- Explore Mua Cave, take in stunning panoramic views of the village by cycling.
- Enjoy with lunch buffet Vietnamese food
DescriptionHOA LU - TAM COC - MUA CAVE - 1 DAY TRIP BY LIMOUSINE 07h30 – 8h00: Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for Ninh Binh province 09h15: Have a short break for 15 – 20 minutes to relax 10h30: Visit Hoa Lư ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le, and Ly Dynasty 11h45: Have a buffet lunch in the restaurant with many local foods such as goat meat, fish, chicken, and fried rice…Vegetarian foods are always available in the buffet lunch 13h00: Visit Tam Coc by 1.5-hour bamboo boat. You will be surprised by the charming beauty here with paddy fields, river, water, cloud, sky, and a stunning cave system during the boat trip. All make a masterpiece that the Vietnamese people called “Ha Long Bay on land” 14h30: Continue the tour for 45 mins - cycling around the village to discover the life of the local people. 15h30: Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave (Dancing Cave). Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here 16h30: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi 18h30: Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi
IncludesLimousine Bus with experienced driver English Speaking Guide Free Wifi & Water on the bus Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine Cycling activity Entrance fee Free usage of hat & umbrella, rain-coat during the trip
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance You can also finish your trip in Tam Coc or Ninh Binh