My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Full-Day City Tour with Lunch and Optional Extras63 Reviews
Explore Hanoi and its attractions on a tour of the Ho Chi Minh Complex, Ba Dinh Square, One Pillar Pagoda, and more. Enjoy lunch and an optional cyclo tour to discover Hanoi Old Town.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn the culture and history of Vietnam from your local guide
- Visit the Ho Chi Minh Complex, Hoa Lo Prison
- See many of the top tourist attractions in Hanoi
- Enjoy a great lunch of Vietnamese cuisine
- Take an optional cyclo tour of the city
DescriptionGet picked up by our friendly guide and start to explore Hanoi City Arrive at Tran Quoc Pagoda located on Golden Fish IsLand in West Lake It is the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century. Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived & worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where worships the Godess of Mercy – It is the most unique padoga in the world • Should dress modestly by covering from shoulders to knees when visiting Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, temples, pagodas… • Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays. • Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed at least 2 months (15thJune -15thAugust) for the annual maintaining but still can take picture Mausoleum and visit around that area Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in the whole country of Vietnam Special Note : we will visit Women Museum instead of Ethnology Museum closed on Mondays Have lunch at our restaurant. You have an opportunity to enjoy Vietnamese cuisine with 8 delicious dishes. PM : Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century Hoa Lo Prison Museum which originally used by the French colonists in Indochina for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the Vietnam War. During this later period, it was known to American POWs as the 'Hanoi Hilton
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off from the Old Quarter (optional) Transport by air-conditioned bus Admission fees as per itinerary Bottle of water Set menu lunch at local restaurant in the Old Quarter English-speaking guide Cyclo tour (optional)
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed to get inside Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum
- Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is closed on Monday and Friday morning and from Sep. 5 to October 31
- The itinerary may change due to bad weather conditions
- Vietnam Ethnology Museum will be visited on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday (without Ethnology Museum)
- Ethnology Museum will be visited on Sunday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday (without Vietnam Ethnology Museum )