My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Full-Day City Tour and Water Puppet Show81 Reviews
Experience an unforgettable day exploring Hanoi on a guided tour with lunch in the Old Quarter. Visit museums, pagodas, temples, and much more. Enjoy a traditional water puppet show.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit important pagodas and temples, and admire the city’s lakes and parks
- Learn about Vietnamese history as well as its culture
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine on the street just as the locals do
- Enjoy a traditional water puppet show
DescriptionStart with pickup by your guide and begin your exploration of Hanoi. Arrive at Tran Quoc Pagoda located on Golden Fish Island at West Lake. Then visit THE Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where one worships the Goddess of Mercy. Visit the Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam. Enjoy some Vietnamese cuisine for lunch Continue to visit the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century. Enjoy a final stop at the Water Puppet Theater where you will get to witness a 50-minute show. The puppet theater is right near the Sword Lake, in the center of the Old Quarter.
IncludesTransportation by shuttle bus English-speaking tour guide All entrance fees Local lunch Water puppet show ticket
- The itinerary may change due to weather and operating conditions Special requests for food should be sent before your departure date Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays, and for at least 2 months (June 15-August 15) for annual maintenance but you can still take pictures of the Mausoleum and walk around the area You will visit the Women's Museum instead of the Ethnology Museum on Mondays