My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Full-Day City Tour and Water Puppet Show54 Reviews
Experience an unforgettable day exploring Hanoi on a guided tour with lunch in the Old Quarter. Visit museums, pagodas, temples, and much more. Enjoy a traditional water puppet show.
- Visit important pagodas and temples, and admire the city’s lakes and parks
- Learn about Vietnamese history as well as its culture
- Sample delicious Vietnamese cuisine on the street just as the locals do
- Enjoy a traditional water puppet show
DescriptionStart with pickup by your guide and begin your exploration of Hanoi. Arrive at Tran Quoc Pagoda located on Golden Fish Island at West Lake. Then visit THE Ho Chi Minh complex, you have a chance to see the embalmed body of Ho Chi Minh then walk around the garden to see 2 houses where he lived and worked from 1954 to 1969. Then visit One Pillar Pagoda where one worships the Goddess of Mercy. Visit the Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in Vietnam. Enjoy some Vietnamese cuisine for lunch with a total of 8 delicious dishes. Continue to visit the Temple of Literature, the first university of Vietnam, established in the 11 century. Visit the Hoa Lo Prison Museum which was originally used by the French colonists in Indochina for political prisoners, and later by North Vietnam for U.S. prisoners of war during the Vietnam War. Finally, bid farewell to your guide who will leave you at the Water Puppet Theater to enjoy the show for about 50 minutes.
IncludesTransportation by shuttle bus English-speaking tour guide All entrance fees Local lunch Water puppet show ticket
- The itinerary may change due to weather and operating conditions Special requests for food should be sent before your departure date Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays, and for at least 2 months (June 15-August 15) for annual maintenance but you can still take pictures of the Mausoleum and walk around the area You will visit the Women's Museum instead of the Ethnology Museum on Mondays
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,100,900Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today