My Guide Website?
Hanoi: Cycling Tour of Hoa Lu, Trang An with Meals and Guide
Enjoy full-day guided tour of Ninh Binh with everything included. Visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam, and discover Trang An, an UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Free shuttle bus pickup and drop off at Hanoi Old Quarter
- Full day trip discovery the best destination in Ninh Binh
- Visit Hoa Lu capital of Vietnam, learn more about history here
- Visit Trang An which was recognized by UNESCO as A World Heritage Site
- Enjoy with cycling around Village and get local food
DescriptionHOA LU - TRANG AN - 1 DAY TRIP BY LIMOUSINE 07h30 – 8h00: Get picked up by our friendly guide then depart for Ninh Binh province 09h15: Have a short break for 15 – 20 minutes to relax 10h30: Visit Hoa Lư ancient capital of Vietnam between 968 and 1010. You have a chance to learn about Vietnamese history in the feudal system under Dinh, Le, and Ly Dynasty 11h45: Have a buffet lunch in the restaurant with a lot of local foods such as goat meat, fish, chicken, and fried rice…. Vegetarian foods are always available in the buffet lunch 13h00: Visit Trang An which was recognized by UNESCO as A World Heritage Site in 2014. Trang An has a wonderful tunnel cave system so Kong’s Movie Group chose this place for the New Version of Kong in 2016 – “Skull Island”. With 2.5 hours for the boat trip, you will be persuaded by the beauty here. 15h30: Continue the tour for 45 mins - cycling around the village to discover the life of the local people. 16h30: Get on the bus to return to Hanoi 18h30: Get dropped off at Hotel in Hanoi
IncludesLimousine Bus with experienced driver English Speaking Guide Free Wifi & Water on the bus Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine Free usage of hat & umbrella, rain-coat during the trip
- Itineraries and timings are subject to change due to bad weather and operating conditions Free cancellation and full refund Please note, pick-up and drop-off services in Hanoi old quarter apply to customers who book shuttle bus transfer only