My Guide Website?
Hanoi Aiport: Fast Track International Arrival Service3 Reviews
Enjoy this Fast Track Immigration premium service at Noi Bai International Airport Terminal 2, that allows travelers to bypass long queues and clear immigration quickly after long flight.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- Enjoy Fast Track Immigration premium service at Noi Bai International Airport
- Meet and greet service at the aircraft exit/passenger bridge/terminal exit
- Take the stress out of your airport experience during this full escort service
- Have a personal assistant to help you navigate the airport
- Benefit from skip-the-line access to the Premium Immigration Lane
DescriptionMeet your personal hostess at Noi Bai Airport (International Terminal - Noi Bai Airport) after a long flight and enjoy the Fast Track Immigration premium service. International Arrival Flight. When passenger arrives at the Terminal Gate. Your host will meet and greets you at passenger boarding bridge (recognize passenger board with your name on it). Your host will assist you through the application for a visa upon arrival service and then take your through customs via the 'Premium Immigration Lane'. Then your host will assist you to luggage claim area and your concierge fast tracks you through Customs and escorts you and your guests to your onward transportation or to your host for transportation to the hotel.
IncludesVIP fast-track service Priority Lane Meet-and-greet service Flight status tracking Porter
- Important information: The above service needs to be booked 48-hours prior to arrival/departure This service is not available for visitors that have overstayed their visa (exemption) in the past Flight Number is mandatory for the Meet & Greet service If There is no flight information given to us at least 24 hours before arrival -no refund will be made The meeting point ranges from before the immigration area to the moment you enter the terminal. A representative will be holding a passenger name board/tablet in the arrivals area