My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 3-Day Sapa Trek with Homestay3 Reviews
Experience Sapa, a scenic area in the north of Vietnam with beautiful rice terraces. You will trek around remote villages, stay overnight in a local home stay, and learn the unique culture of the local people.
- Go trekking in the Vietnamese countryside
- Overnight in a Local homestay
- Prepare dinner with your local hosts
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi to Sapa Your day will begin with pickup from your hotel in Hanoi's Old Quarter, from where you will board your bus to depart for Sapa. You will follow the highway to Lao Cai City, where you will have your first break. At 1:00PM, you will have lunch at a local restaurant, after which you will begin trekking to Y Linh Ho through rice paddy fields and small hamlets. You will then continue trekking through villages and terraced fields to Ta Van village. Once there you will be free to communicate with the local people, and will later cook, enjoy dinner, and overnight with a local family in Ta Van. Day 2: Trekking to Giang Ta Chai and Ban Ho Village Following breakfast at your home stay, you will farewell your local family before continuing to visit the Red Dzao people of Giang Ta Chai. The Red Dao women have colorful red embroideries and coins on their clothing. On their head they wear a red scarf, with some of the women having shaved off their eyebrows due to Red Zao legend. You will later continue along small paths in the rice fields, crossing the Muong Hoa River via a suspension bridge and walking onward to Supan. Next, enjoy a picnic lunch by the stream before moving on to Ban Ho village. You will eventually overnight at Ban Ho with a local Tay family, who live in houses on stilts. Day 3: Ban Ho, Sun Pa Chai, Sapa, and Hanoi You will rise early on your final day at which point you will have breakfast at your home stay. From there, you will trek 2 kilometers to a waterfall which was discovered by the French during the colonial era in Vietnam. Whilst there, you will enjoy a picnic lunch, before trekking 4 kilometers up to the main road to board your Jeep and return to Sapa. Take a shower at the hotel's bathroom and then enjoy some free time until 3:30 PM, when you will board the bus for Hanoi. Your tour will eventually finish in Hanoi at around 9:00 PM.
IncludesPickup in Hanoi's Old Quarter Modern shuttle bus with an experienced driver 2 bottles of water English-speaking tour guide between Hanoi and Sapa Local English-speaking tour guide in Sapa 3 lunches, 2 dinners, 1 breakfast Shared accommodation in a Dzay homestay (private rooms available to add at an extra cost)
- Pickup and drop-off is from the Old Quarter area.
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions.
- Special dietary requests should be sent before your departure date.
- Warm clothes, a scarf, and a hat are recommended for the cooler months.
- Due to the altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February, and March.
- Please note, homestay facilities are not the same as hotels in Sapa. • Please bring cash to pay for personal expenses. Vietnam Dong is best, but US Dollars, Euros, and Australian Dollars are also commonly accepted in Sapa. • Please bring hiking shoes, sunglasses, sun screen, and insect repellent. • Please note, the 9 km is not recommended for older guests or children.