My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 3-Day Lan Ha Bay 5 Star Cruise & Private Balcony Room78 Reviews
Experience the beauty of Lan Ha Bay, Ha Long's less crowded neighbor, on this 3-day cruise from Hanoi. Experience sunrise Tai Chi lessons, kayaking, and bamboo boating and sleep in a balcony room.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a 3-day cruise from Hanoi to see the beauty of Lan Ha Bay and Ha Long Bay
- Marvel at magnificent natural splendors, limestone bedrocks, and sheer cliffs
- Discover the most splendid cave in Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay
- Enjoy fresh seafood and other western foods as well as a vegetarian option
- Enjoy bamboo boating or kayaking, go fishing, or relax on the sun deck
DescriptionDay 1 Get picked up at your hotel in Hanoi's old quarter. Transfer to Tuan Chau marina, welcome aboard to cruise. Refresh with a welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew, and join the briefing and learn safety instructions. Have lunch in the luxury dining room indoors. Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet, and Gia Luan harbor which belonged to the Cat Ba area. Discover the lagoon natural area belonging to Lan Ha bay. Kayak or swim or just simply sunbathe on the cruise. Enjoy a sunset party — the ideal time to make new friends or just relax. Join a short cooking demonstration. Dinner is served with a fresh food menu. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection or enjoy one of the onboard activities like squid fishing. Day 2 Join a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Have a light breakfast with a panoramic view of the world heritage site. Transfer to a boat cruise for a full day trip and relax while taking in views of Lan Ha Bay. Enjoy lunch before boarding a smaller boat to explore some of the areas that the main boat cannot go through. Head to Viet Hai Village and take a bicycle ride to enjoy the scenery along the village roads and rainforests. Visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the boat, continue cruising further into Lan Ha Bay. Arrive at a natural beach area for swimming. Back onboard the cruise, take time to refresh or relax in the sleeping area. Dinner is served with a different menu. After dinner, enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Enjoy on-board activities like squid fishing, and watching movies in the restaurant. Day 3 Join a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early risers before enjoying a light breakfast. Depending on the weather, try kayaking and swimming at Ao Ech. If there's time, visit a cave in the area. Take the option of either exploring the cave by yourself on a kayak or comfortably on a boat rowed by the locals. Check out the room. Vietnamese cuisine is served. Disembark from the cruise as the crew says farewell. Transfer by ultra-luxurious limousine (if you book our transfer). Arrival back at your hotel at approximately 3:00 PM.
IncludesFully equipped luxury cabin with multi A/C, marble bathroom, and bathroom amenities Private balcony with ocean view Bathroom with bathtub or shower All meals on board Tender/speedboat transfer Welcome drink 24-hour room service Cycling at Viet Hai Village Cooking demonstration Entrance and sightseeing fees Tai Chi in the morning Kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, and squid fishing WiFi Guide Sunset party
- Itineraries and timings are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions There will be an extra charge in peak season at $20/per person from Oct 1 to April 30 If the cruise is overbooked, the provider will offer another cruise of the same class or a free upgrade higher class in Ha Long Bay or Lan Ha Bay then the operator will send details of Lan Ha Bay itinerary to you The activity provider offers 3 5-star cruises; after you book, they will send you photos of which boat you will be on during your trip