My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 2-Night Luxury Halong Bay Cruise2 Reviews
Discover the Lan Ha Bay and Cat Ba Island. You will go to the most exciting corner of Tonkin Gulf, bike through the local valley village of Cat ba island, and visit a local floating village on this rural tour.
- Ride in luxury transportation from Hanoi
- Enjoy free time on the beach
- Explore Cat Ba Island
- Observe the life of local fishermen in a fishing house on the bay
- Discover Viet Hai village by bike
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi to Halong Bay Your day will begin after 8:40AM, at which point your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel lobby in Ha Noi. After setting sail, you will have time for lunch and to relax, before you visit a local floating house. You will then have time to relax onboard, before a kayaking or bamboo boat adventure to visit some local water caves. At 5:00PM you can spend some free time swimming or relaxing, before a sunset party and cooking class takes place at 6:30PM. You will then be served dinner, before having the rest of the evening free to relax onboard. Day 2: Halong bay to Lan Ha bay Your second day will begin early at 6:30AM with some Tai Chi quan. You will then enjoy breakfast, before transferring to a day-boat to travel to Cat Ba Island. At 10:00AM you will have some time to discover the Viet Hai village on bikes, before breaking for lunch at 12:00PM. You will then have spare time to swim or kayak, before returning to your cruise to relax before dinner. Day 3: Halong Bay to Hanoi You will begin your day at 6:30AM with a morning greet, before enjoying breakfast at 7:30AM. Following breakfast, you will visit the Karst dry cave, before you have a quick brunch before checking out. You will then arrive back at the pier by 11:45AM, before being returned back to your hotel by 2:30PM.
IncludesWelcome drinks Reserved en-suite room on board Full board (2x lunch, 2x dinner, 2x breakfast, and 1x brunch) Complimentary tea, coffee, and fresh water in the room English-speaking tour guide from Hanoi Visit to a floating house and local mountain Biking through a valley village Entrance and sightseeing fees Onboard insurance and service charges
- The program may be subject to change depending on weather conditions or specific tides without notice
- Times listed in the schedule are only relative (the specific time will be announced by your tour guide on the day of departure)
- All activities are included in the program
- The trip will have 4 meals in the menu which is a daily standard for all visitors (if there are personal dietary requirements, please advise when booking)