My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 2-Day Small-Group Ha Long and Tu Long Bay Cruise
Become immersed in the beautiful landscape of Ha Long Bay over 2 days. Throughout its emerald water, sandy beaches, amazing grottoes, and picturesque mountains, you will enjoy kayaking, swimming, a cooking class, and delicious food.
- Enjoy the hospitable services of your staff
- Discover the landscape by kayaking
- Sunbathe on the top deck surrounded by panoramic views
- Take a small-group tour on a cozy boat
- Take part in a sunset party and cooking demonstration
- Learn more about Vietnamese culture and customs
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi, Ha Long, Thien Canh Son, and Cap La You'll be picked up from your Hanoi Old Quarter accommodation between 7:30AM-7:45AM. From there you will travel to the cruise starting point to check in, before enjoying a welcome drink and receiving your cruise briefing. Following lunch you will visit the Thien Canh Son Cave, which is a huge cave with many interesting stalactites and stalagmites in different amazing shapes. After the cave you will return to the boat for some leisure time and sunbathing. You'll later receive half an hour for kayaking to discover the Bai Tu Long Bay landscape. Once back on the boat you will join your on-board chef for a cooking class, before a Vietnamese-style set-menu dinner is served. After dinner you can enjoy some leisure time chatting at the bar or taking part in some night fishing, before spending the night on the boat. Day 2: Vung Vieng Floating Village and Hanoi Your second day will begin as you sit down for breakfast whilst enjoying the sunrise over the bay. Following that, visit the ancient Vung Vieng floating village where you will not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also surrounded by the rocky mountains. Once back on the boat you'll sit down for lunch as you cruise back to the Ha Long Bay pier. It will then be time to say goodbye to the crew, before you return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transfer to and from Halong by air-conditioned minibus Accommodation based on twin/double sharing Set-menu meals (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast) English-speaking tour guide on board All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets Insurance on board Welcome drink (soft drink, tea, or coffee) Kayaking WiFi All activities Drinks and other services not clearly mentioned Personal expenses Gratuities
- The meals served on board are fusion, with special requests to be informed before departure
- The time of activities may very slightly
- Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, and visa expiry date for all passengers
- Itineraries are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now