My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 2-Day Small-Group Ha Long and Tu Long Bay Cruise4 Reviews
Become immersed in the beautiful landscape of Ha Long Bay over 2 days. Throughout its emerald water, sandy beaches, amazing grottoes, and picturesque mountains, you will enjoy kayaking, swimming, a cooking class, and delicious food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the hospitable services of your staff
- Discover the landscape by kayaking
- Sunbathe on the top deck surrounded by panoramic views
- Take a small-group tour on a cozy boat
- Take part in a sunset party and cooking demonstration
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi, Ha Long, Thien Canh Son, and Cap La You'll be picked up from your Hanoi Old Quarter accommodation between 8:00AM-8:30AM. From there you will travel to the cruise starting point to check in, before enjoying a welcome drink and receiving your cruise briefing. Following lunch you will visit the Thien Canh Son Cave, which is a huge cave with many interesting stalactites and stalagmites in different amazing shapes. After the cave you will return to the boat for some leisure time and sunbathing. You'll later receive half an hour for kayaking to discover the Bai Tu Long Bay landscape. Once back on the boat you will join your on-board chef for a cooking class, before a Vietnamese-style set-menu dinner is served. After dinner you can enjoy some leisure time chatting at the bar or taking part in some night fishing, before spending the night on the boat. Day 2: Cong Do, Cap La and Hanoi Your second day will begin as you sit down for breakfast whilst enjoying the sunrise over the bay. Following that, visit the Cong Do, Cap La by kayaking where you will not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also surrounded by the rocky mountains. Once back on the boat you'll sit down for lunch as you cruise back to the Ha Long Bay pier. It will then be time to say goodbye to the crew, before you return to Hanoi by shuttle bus.
IncludesAccommodation based on twin/double sharing Set-menu meals (2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 breakfast) English-speaking tour guide on board All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets Insurance on board Welcome drink (soft drink, tea, or coffee) Kayaking WiFi All activities
- The meals served on board are fusion, with special requests possible if informed before departure The times of activities may vary slightly. Itineraries are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions During peak season, there is a surcharge of $10 per person from October 1 to April 30