My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Guided Village & Homestay Trekking Tour10 Reviews
Immerse yourself in the mountains of central Vietnam on this guided 2-day tour. Trek the mountain terraces, visit indigenous communities, and taste traditional Vietnamese foods.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spetacular beauty of Rice Terraces fields - with best spots for photography
- Interesting and unique Sapa trekking tour journey
- Explore the true rural life and interesting traditional culture of ethnic people
- Experience staying at traditional homestay & enjoy the tasty Vietnamese food
- Less touristic, avoid the crowed in tourism area, merge with nature
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi – Sapa And Trek Y Linh Ho - Lao Chai – Ta Van village. 6:00-6:30AM. Pick-up from Hanoi Old Quarter (if customer book our transfer) on the way driver will take short break about 20-30 minutes then keep going to Sapa 13.00: Arrive Sapa Town with colourful traditional costumes of H’Mong, Dzao, Tay ethnic People. Get some welcome drink and our tour guide will inform about itinerary briefing. Also enjoy the lunch with local Vietnamese foods 14: 00. Transfer to Y Linh Ho then trek through the rice terraces and along Muong Hoa Stream to the Black Hmong village of Lao Chai to see the spectacular landscape of Hoang Lien Son Mountain. You approach Ta Van village where Zay Ethnic People inhabits in late afternoon. Trekking distance is about 9 kms and it lasts for 3.5 hours 17.45: Check in homestay; get to know the family of Dzay People. Spend time to enjoy the mountain life on Sunset. You may attend cooking local dishes with the family and enjoy dinner in peace. In the evening, you can join the local bar nearby with music and socialize with other tourists then overnight at homestay. Day 2: Trek Ta Van – Giang Ta Chai village - Sapa - Ha Noi 8.00: Have breakfast prepared by the family and start a new day with more interesting trek. 8.45: Keep walking to the rice paddies where you have a nice photo session of the amazing surrounding landscapes. A trek through the bamboo forest and stop to have a panorama view of Giang Ta Chai village – home of red Dzao People. Trekking distance is about 4 kms and it lasts for 2 hours 11.00: Trek through the Giang Ta Chai Bridge to main road, bus picks you up to come back Sapa Town. 12.00 – 13.00: Have a shower at hotel, have lunch, time at leisure on your own. 13.30: Meet all group members at hotel to get ready for Hanoi. 14.00: Get on bus to go back to Hanoi with two comfort breaks. 20.30 – 21.00: We say goodbye to you at bus stop. Trip ends.
Includes1-night homestay accommodation or hotel Sapa transfer Guide 1 breakfast 2 lunches 1 dinner at a local restaurant Admission fees Mineral water
- Itineraries and timings are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions Old people should not attend the long trek (9 kms) due to its challenge and danger in case of rain Handicapped people and children under 6 years old should not attend this tour Homestay is totally different from hotel due to its basic and simple facilities Warm clothes, scarf, hat, cap because the weather in Sapa is pretty unpredictable. It is normally cold in September, October, November, December, January, February and March - Due to altitude of Sapa, it is sometimes foggy in December, January, February and March. Trekking shoes, sun glasses, sun cream, insect repellent are also necessary. You should take cash with you in Vietnam Dong because banking system in Sapa sometimes doesn’t function well. US Dollar, Euro, Australia Dollar are accepted in Sapa. You should take medicine with you although there are some chemist’s shops in Sapa in case you get sick