My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 2-Day Luxury Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay Cruise1 Reviews
Enjoy a sublime 2-day cruise around Halong Bay and Lan Ha Bay on a beautiful cruise. Catch the daily spectacle of a gorgeous sunset on Lan Ha Bay, enjoy traditional Vietnamese food, kayak in a fishing village, and learn about the history of the area.
- Ride for 2 hours in a comfortable vehicle
- Explore the Dark and Bright caves on sampan boats
- Experience some fantastic kayaking to discover the lovely Tra Bau area
- Practice Tai Chi as the sun rises
- Enjoy a cooking demonstration by a talented chef
DescriptionDay 1: Hanoi, Lan Ha Bay, Dark and Bright Caves (L/D) Your day begins as you are collected by your guide and driver in your hotel lobby. Once on the road, you will begin your transfer to Hai Phong City. You can rest at the harbor as the V’Spirit Premier Cruise completes its final preparations, before you begin boarding and enjoy a welcome drink. You will soon sit in the dining room for a delicious lunch as you enjoy scrolling views of the wonderfully unique limestone towers outside the windows. At 3:15PM you will travel by sampan boats to explore the surrounding area. Some of the residents of the bay will show you their homes by taking you to the Dark and Bright caves, two gorgeous caverns with a vast and enclosed lake on the other side. You will also be able to swim in this location. At 5:00PM you will return to your cruise to catch the daily spectacle of a gorgeous sunset, and can also enjoy happy hour at the bar. At 7:00PM will enjoy a fantastic dinner, with special performances of traditional Vietnamese music either in the dining room or on the top deck. Before you retire to your cabin, you will have the option to read in the bar, visit the spa, or join the crew for some squid fishing. Day 2: Lan Ha Bay, Tra Bau, Hanoi (B/L) You'll begin your day with a Tai Chi session on the top deck as the sunrise peaks over the mountains. You'll then enjoy breakfast in the fresh air and peaceful beauty of the Bay. At 8:15AM you'll experience some fantastic kayaking to discover the lovely Tra Bau area. You can visit a fishing farm and socialize with the resident fishermen to learn more about their life and how they work every day. You'll later return to the ship at 10:00AM to enjoy a cooking demonstration put on by a talented on-board chef, as they provide you with an insight into Vietnamese cuisine. You'll then sit down for a lovely lunch buffet on your approach to the harbor. At 11:45AM you'll disembark at the harbor, before boarding the bus to head back to Hanoi.
IncludesWelcome drink and a cold or warm handkerchief Accommodation in a luxury balcony cabin with en-suite bathroom and air conditioning Full board meals for 2 days as per itinerary Complimentary tea, coffee, and 2 bottles of mineral water in the cabin English-speaking tour guide onboard Kayaking and bamboo boat tours Tai Chi and cooking demonstrations Night squid fishing Entrance and sightseeing fees Onboard insurance and service charges Airfares and land transfers from and to Ha Long Bay VAT
- Times of activities may vary slightly
- The itinerary and program are subject to change due to bad weather
- Advanced reservation is required, with full passenger details, including full name, date of birth, nationality, passport number, and visa expiry dates • A valid passport is required upon check-in to board • Please bring a swimming suit, sunglasses, and insect repellent
- Please advise in advance of any special diet requests or allergies
- There is a compulsory surcharge for a gala dinner on Christmas Eve (December 24) and New Year's Eve (December 31) of an additional $40 per person