My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 2-Day Luxury Cruise Bai Long Bay With Cave & Kayaking
Cruise in a luxury ship to see the best of the area from the water and taste Vietnamese cuisine. Discover the beauty of Thien Canh cave and enjoy kayaking and swimming in the Cong Dong area.
- Discover the magic and silent beauty of Thien Canh cave and Cong Dong area
- Enjoy the Buffet Lunch with the best products of the Bay.
- Visit the Vung Vieng Floating fishing village by kayak or bamboo boat
- Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay
- Enjoy the Squid Fishing activity
DescriptionDAY 1: HA NOI- BAI TU LONG BAY-KAYAKING-VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE 11:30 Ready at Athena check-in lounge 12:00 Boarding time. 13:00 Check-in your cabin. 13:15 The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions. 13:30 Enjoy the Buffet Lunch with the best products of the Bay. 14:45 Visit the Vung Vieng Floating fishing village by kayak or bamboo boat 15:30-16:30 If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel free to use our sauna for no extra cost. 16:30 Relaxing time: the right moment for a massage or to take some pictures of the spectacular sunset in the bay. 17:00-18.30 Happy Hour: buy 01 get 01 drink 17:30 The Cooking Demonstration is waiting for you to discover the secrets of Vietnamese Cuisine 19:00 Dinner is ready in the restaurant. Fill your senses with a selection of Western fusion food and Vietnamese traditional dishes. 21:00 Enjoy the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat. The bar is open late to serve you. Overnight at Cong Do Area DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY-THIEN CANH SON CAVE- HA NOI 06:30 Practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: Tai Chi – A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck. Tea and coffee are served. 07:00 Light breakfast is served. 07:30 Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 200 steps to get up to the cave. 09:00 Check out time. Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk. Our staff will transfer your luggage to our lounge for you. Bill settlement at the reception desk. 09:30 Brunch is served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck. 10:45 The boat arrives at the pier.
IncludesWelcome cocktail Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees. Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned cabin Full board meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch Kayak service Taxes and service charges Insurance on-board
- Itineraries and timings are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions Free cancellation and full refund Please note, pick-up and drop-off services in Hanoi old quarter apply to customers who book shuttle bus transfer only The cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice depending on the weather and operating conditions The onboard menu included Vietnamese specialties and some international cuisines If cruise overbooked, we will offer other cruise same class or free upgrade higher class in Ha Long Bay or Lan Ha Bay then operator will send details of Lan Ha Bay itinerary to you. There will be an extra charge in peak season at $15/per person from Oct 1, 2022 to April 30, 2023