My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 2-Day Halong-Lan Ha Bay 5-Star Cruise4 Reviews
Discover Ha Long Bay's less crowded neighbor, Lan Ha Bay, on a 2-day cruise in a luxury en-suite cabin. Enjoy Tai Chi, cave kayaking, a sunset party, and much more onboard.
- A luxury cruise service of the highest safety standard
- Organized this specific cruise through Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay
- Do kayaking by yourself in calm water through floating house
- Explore the beauty of limestone caves so close by yours eyes
- Tasting different dishes of local food along the tour.
DescriptionDay 1 09:00 Pick up at hotel in Hanoi old quarter. Transfer to Tuan Chau marina, welcome aboard to cruise. Refresh with welcome drink. Meet the captain, crew cruise and join briefing and learn safety instruction. Lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area. Continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area. Discover lagoon natural area belong to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for Kayaking or swimming or just simply sunbathe on cruise. Gather around the sundeck for watching the sunset, enjoy Sunset party with complimentary cocktails demonstration. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, just relax in the seasonal swimming pool, or enjoy in golf course or do the exercise at fitness area. Join for a short class of cooking demonstration. The chef will guide how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Dinner is served with fresh food. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of onboard activities: board games, movies, and squid fishing… or relaxing with massage services. Day 2 06:30. Join for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session or do the exercise at fitness area to full charge energy for the new day. Local light breakfast is served. Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave. Take option either exploring the cave by yourself on kayak or comfortably on local boat rowed by the locals. Check-out the room. Vietnamese cuisine is served. Disembark from the cruise as crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat. Arrival back at hotel approximately 15:00
IncludesPrivate balcony room with full ocean view All meals on board Tender/speedboat transfer Welcome drink 24-hour room service Cookery demonstration Entrance and sightseeing fees Taichi in the morning Beach activities such as kayaking, bamboo boating, caving, squid fishing Internet wifi in the cabin Fishing at night English speaking guide On board insurance and service charges
- This tour is unfortunately not recommended for wheelchair users Itineraries are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions Meals on board are of Vietnamese-Western fusion (with special requests on food to be informed before departure) Times of activities may vary slightly There will be an extra charge of $15/per person in peak season from Oct 1, 2022, to April 30, 2023