My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 2-Day Halong-Lan Ha Bay 5-Star Cruise57 Reviews
Discover Ha Long Bay's less crowded neighbor, Lan Ha Bay, on a 2-day cruise in a luxury en-suite cabin. Enjoy Tai Chi, cave kayaking, a sunset party, and much more onboard.
- A luxury cruise service of the highest safety standard
- Organized this specific cruise through Ha Long Bay - Lan Ha Bay
- Do kayaking by yourself in calm water through floating house
- Explore the beauty of limestone caves so close by yours eyes
- Tasting different dishes of local food along the tour.
DescriptionExplore Lan Ha Bay on a 2-day cruise. Enjoy hotel pickup from Hanoi, relax in your luxury cabin, and kayak through the caves in Ao Ech. Day 1 Begin your adventure with a pickup from your hotel in Hanoi's old quarter. Head to Tuan Chau marina to board your cruise and enjoy a welcome drink. Meet the captain and crew and join a briefing about your upcoming cruise and hear some safety instructions. Enjoy lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor and outdoor dining areas. Cruise through Con Vit Islet, Thumb Islet, Gia Luan Harbor, and Lan Ha Bay. Drop anchor for kayaking or swimming at Ba Trai Dao Beach or visit Dark Cave and Bright Cave, depending on the weather. As the sun sinks into the horizon, gather on the sundeck to enjoy the brilliant colors in the sky and relax with tea, coffee, and a cooking demonstration. Make new friends at the sunset party or relax in the onboard Jacuzzi pool. Learn how to make the famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls at the cooking demonstration before enjoying dinner. After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at the panoramic bar or play board games, watch a movie, go squid fishing, or get a massage by request (massage service is not included in the price). Day 2 Start your day with a 6:30 A.M. Tai Chi session on the sundeck to help focus the mind and condition the body. Enjoy a light breakfast while taking in stunning views of the Bay and its dramatic limestone islets. Sail through the calm emerald waters to Ao Ech for a kayaking trip of the caves. After exploring the caves either on your own in a kaya, enjoy a lunch of Vietnamese cuisine. Disembark from the cruise and take a speedboat back to Tuan Chau Marina before driving back to your Hanoi hotel.
IncludesPrivate balcony room with full ocean view Guide All meals on board Tender/speedboat transfer Welcome drink 24-hour room service Cooking demonstration Entrance and sightseeing fees Tai chi in the morning Beach activities (kayaking, bamboo boating, caving) Wifi in the cabin Sunset party Squid fishing at night Onboard insurance and service charges
- Itineraries are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions Meals on board are of Vietnamese-Western fusion (with special requests on food to be informed before departure) Times of activities may vary slightly A 2-way transfer service costs $25 per person A single supplement surcharge of $70 applies for a single cabin and is to be paid on the boat There will be an extra charge of $15 per person in peak season from Oct 1 to April 30
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫4,000,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today