My Guide Website?
Hanoi: 2-Day Ha Long Bay 5-Star Cruise Tour with Activities40 Reviews
Embark on a 2-day Ha Long Bay cruise where you will discover sandy beaches, great kayaking locations, and scenic views. Enjoy onboard hospitality, Vietnamese foods, and relax on the sundeck.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Ha Long Bay to Lan Ha Bay on an overnight tour
- Relax on the sundeck with panoramic views
- Taste great Vietnamese foods and take a Vietnamese cooking class
- Go kayaking through the Karst Mountains and swimming
- Enjoy the onboard hospitality and facilities on the boat and go night fishing
DescriptionDay 1: Ha Long Bay and Kayaking Start with pickup from your hotel in Hanoi. From there you will drive through the green fields on the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Once having arrived at the harbor, you will check in for your cruise on the Ha Long, which will begin with a welcome drink and cruise briefing. Enjoy lunch while cruising to Ha Long Bay. Explore the Eo Ech area where you can do some kayaking around limestone islets or some swimming in the sea. Enjoy a picturesque sunset on the sundeck for watching the sunset. Enjoy Happy Hour on board with some cakes and fruit. Watch a cooking demonstration, and have the chef help you prepare Vietnamese spring rolls. Enjoy a seafood set menu onboard. Then make your way to the bar with a large selection of cocktails. Or choose to take part in some onboard activities: squid fishing, or simply relax in your cabin for the night. Day 2: Dark Cave and Bright Cave Watch the sunrise with a Tai Chi session on the sundeck. Enjoy a light breakfast before setting off exploring. Visit the beautiful Dark Cave and Bright Cave on a local bamboo boat or by kayaking to the caves. If you prefer, visit the Ba Trai Dao beaches and enjoy a relaxing day kayaking or swimming. Arrive at the picturesque lagoon, surrounded by magnificent mountains. Upon return to the boat, tuck into a buffet brunch. Return to shore, and be transferred back to Hanoi.
IncludesPrivate balcony cabin with ocean view All meals on the boat Tour guide on the boat All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets Insurance on board Welcome drink (soft drink, tea, or coffee) Kayaking Tai Chi on the boat Squid fishing Swimming
- Itineraries are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions. If canceled due to these reasons, a full refund will be offered If the cruise is overbooked, you will be offered other cruises of the same class quality or upgraded to a higher class Meals on board are fusion special requests on food must be informed before departure During the peak season (Oct 1, 2022, to April 30, 2023) there will be an extra charge of $15/per person