Hanoi: 2-Day Bai Tu Long Bay Cruise Excursion with Guide2 Reviews
Discover the magical landscapes of Bai Tu Long Bay on a 2-day adventure tour. Set sail for the beautiful neighboring island of Ha Long Bay with fewer boats and tourists. Enjoy a local cooking class, cave excursions, and kayaking activities on board.
- Explore the massive cave of Thien Canh Son
- Enjoy kayaking around Bai Tu Long Bay
- Watch a cooking demonstration by a local chef and savor delicious dinner
- Join for a night squid fishing activity on board
- Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by bamboo boat
DescriptionFollowing an early morning pickup from your hotel in Hanoi, enjoy a comfortable ride to Ha Long City along the green fields of the Red River Delta. Upon arrival at the pier of Ha Long City, enjoy a welcome drink and receive a short briefing before cruising out to a 2-day adventure tour of Bai Tu Long Bay. Day 1 On the way to your destination, enjoy a lunch on board before making a stop at the Thien Canh Son Cave. Follow your guide and explore the massive cave with various shaped stalactite and stalagmite for about 30 minutes. Continue the tour and return to your cruise boat where you can choose to relax in the sun or go kayaking and discover the beautiful landscape of Bai Tu Long Bay for another 30 minutes. Then join a cooking demonstration by a local chef and enjoy the freshly cooked dinner on board with fellow travelers. Have a drink at the bar or enjoy some night fishing activity before concluding day 1. Day 2 Have breakfast and enjoy the beautiful morning views at the bay. Afterward, visit the ancient Vung Vieng floating village by a small bamboo boat and immerse yourself in the calm and peaceful atmosphere of the village surrounded by rocky mountains. Return to your cruise for a cabin check-out. Enjoy lunch on board and marvel the beautiful landscape once more before returning to the pier at Ha Long wharf where you'll transfer back to your accommodation in Hanoi.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transfer to/from Ha Long City by minibus Onboard accommodation Menu set meals English-speaking tour guide on board All entrance fees to sights and excursions Onboard insurance Welcome drink (soft drinks, tea or coffee). Kayaking excursion Drinks and other services on board Personal expenses Gratuities
- Cruise itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels, and operating conditions
- Swimming or kayaking excursions may be canceled due to poor weather and are not subject to a refund
- Meals on board are a mix of Vietnamese, seafood and international dishes. Please inform the local partner in case of any allergies, dietary requirements and other food preferences at least 3 days before the departure date
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY