Hanoi: 2-Day Bai Tu Long and Vung Vieng Village Cruise1 Reviews
A 2-day Bai Tu Long Bay cruise in which you will be immersed in emerald water, long sandy beaches, amazing grottoes, and the impressive Karst Mountains. Throughout your 2 days, you will sample traditional food and can also take part in various activities.
- Spend 2 nights exploring Bai Tu Long Bay
- Enjoy a sunbath on the top sundeck complete with panoramic views
- Dine on great Vietnamese foods
- Go kayaking through the Karst Mountains
DescriptionDay 1: Bai Tu Long Bay and Cave At 7:30AM, your shuttle bus will pick up from your hotel in Hanoi. From there you will drive through the green fields on the Red River Delta to Ha Long City. Once having arrived at the harbor, you will check-in for your cruise on the Ha Long, which will begin with a welcome drink and cruise briefing. You will then enjoy lunch while cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay. Once there you will transfer by tender to Thien Canh Son Cave. Your tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactites and stalagmites in varying amazing shapes, and after about half an hour of exploration, you will go back to your tender to return to the boat. You will then have half an hour for kayaking to discover the Bai Tu Long Bay landscape. Following a short cooking class, you will savor a Vietnamese-style set dinner which will be served on board. You can then enjoy some leisure time to enjoy chatting at the bar or engaging in some night fishing. At the conclusion of your day, you will spend the night on the boat. Day 2: Vung Vieng Fishing Village Your second day will begin at 7:30AM as you enjoy breakfast whilst viewing the sunrise over the bay. You will then visit the ancient Vung Vieng floating village, where you will not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere, but also be surrounded by the rocky mountains whilst floating in a small bamboo boat. You will then proceed back to your room where you will pack your luggage before checking out of your cabin. Lunch will be served while you cruise back through Ha Long Bay to the pier, where you will eventually disembark before returning to Hanoi.
IncludesTransfer to and from Halong by mini bus Accommodation based on twin/double sharing Set-menu meals English-speaking tour guide on board All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets Insurance on board Welcome drink (soft drink, tea or coffee) Kayaking Drinks and other services not clearly mentioned Personal expense Tips and gratuities
- Meals onboard are fusion (special requests on food must be informed before departure
- Times of activities may vary slightly • Advance registration is required with full names, dates of birth, nationalities, gender, passport numbers and visa expiry dates for all passengers • Itineraries are subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions
- Please bring sunscreen, a camera, film, insect repellent, an original passport, a hat, swimming clothes, and sun glasses
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY