My Guide Website?
Halong Bay: Private Helicopter Tour
Explore the beauty and uniqueness of Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Admire the beautiful bay from the sky with this private helicopter tour.
- Discover the beauty of Halong Bay from the bird’s eye view
- Enjoy a scenic flight and get insights from your pilot
- Take in the the aerial view of a UNESCO World Heritage Site
DescriptionMarvel at Halong Bay from the comfort of a helicopter and enjoy this iconic site from a very unique perspective. Halong Bay has been the most visited site in Northern Vietnam with ten million visitors per year. Capture the most stunning photos of Halong Bay and discover the hidden gems in this beautiful site. The name Hạ Long means descending dragon, the bay is formed with 1,600 limestone islands and islets. The area is famous for the crystal clear emeralds water which creates a breathtaking natural view. To maintain a wide range of biodiversity and minimize pollution, several route restrictions have been announced for all bay cruises. Discover the whole beauty of this naturally created bay from up in the air.
- You will receive a separate email from the local operator within 1 business day after the booking
- Guests may bring personal items including cameras, phones & sunglasses aboard the aircraft. Other personal belongings like bags, hats, and any loose items will need to be kept in the free locker provided by the operator
- No explosive items, flammable substances, sharp objects, or any other harmful objects are allowed in the aircraft to ensure flight safety