Halong Bay: Overnight Cruise With Meals3 Reviews
This cruise is one of the best ways to visit Ha Long Bay. With professional, experienced staff, you'll be able to relax in comfort and truly enjoy this spectacular area with activities and meals included.
- Cruise through the jade waters of Halong Bay
- Enjoy meals included throughout your stay
- Enjoy staying in a large and cozy cabin with sea view
- Relax with free transfer between Halong and Hanoi by shuttle bus
DescriptionExperience the scenic beauty of Ha Long Bay aboard a state-of-the-art boat. Relax on board with complimentary meals and adventure activities. Day 1: Hanoi – Ha Long Bay (lunch and dinner included) Following a pickup from your hotel in the Old Quarter of Hanoi between 7:45 AM - 8:15 AM, depart for Ha Long Bay and journey to Tuan Chau Port, arriving at approximately 12:00 PM. Complete your check-in formalities, and then enjoy a set-menu seafood lunch, as you sail across the emerald green waters. Take part in a kayaking activity and get up close to the limestone cliffs, explore a tranquil bay, or hike to Ti Top Island for a panoramic view from the top of the mountain. You'll also get the chance to swim, weather permitting. Watch the sunset during a party on the upper deck in the late afternoon, before feasting on a special dinner cooked by a professional chef. Enjoy some leisure time in the evening to relax, sing some of your favorite songs at a karaoke session or go on a nighttime squid fishing adventure. Day 2: Ha Long Bay – Hanoi (breakfast and lunch included) Wake up early and take some beautiful photos of the sunrise over the bay. Then, join a Tai Chi session before breakfast. Next, journey to Surprising Cave to discover the most beautiful grotto in Ha Long Bay. At 9:00 AM, cruise around the lesser-explored areas of the bay on the way back to Tuan Chau Port. Take part in a cooking class and enjoy a farewell lunch before you disembark at Tuan Chau Port at around 11:45 AM. Head back to Hanoi by bus and get dropped off at your hotel in the city center around 5:00 PM.
IncludesPickup and drop-off in the Hoan Kiem district (Old Quarter Area) of Hanoi (if option booked). Otherwise, please go to the meeting point at No. 9 Hang Huong at 7:40 AM to join the tour Accommodation as selected (Deluxe Cabin or Premium Cabin). If your group is traveling with an odd number of passengers, you will have a triple cabin among those double/twin cabins Children will need to share a bed with their parents Return shuttle bus transfer between Hanoi and Halong Bay All meals on the boat Complimentary bottled water in your cabin Welcome drink Entrance and sightseeing fees Tai Chi lesson Cooking demonstration Squid fishing English-speaking guide Visa arrangements Beauty spa services and massages Beverages Things not mentioned in the inclusions Tips and other personal expenses
- Please note that special requests, such as dietary restrictions, must be submitted at least one day in advance
- The cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change without prior notice due to weather and operational conditions
- Children will share a bed with their parents
- A valid passport will be required upon check-in on board the boat
- All cruises are regulated by the Halong Bay Management Board. They decide the cruise operation allowance every day for both overnight and day cruises
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now