My Guide Website?
Halong Bay: 3-Day 2-Night 4-Star Cruise with Transfer5 Reviews
Experience Halong Bay aboard a cruise ship and admire spectacular scenery. Explore islets in the bay and choose from a number of activities each day, including kayaking, swimming, squid fishing and cooking.
- Discover the stunning beauty of Halong Bay
- Enjoy swimming, squid fishing and relaxing on the sun deck
- Take a Vietnamese cooking class led by a professional chef
- Begin your mornings with Tai-Chi
- Savor delicious Vietnamese and Asian meals on board
DescriptionOn the first day, you’ll be picked up in Hanoi Old Quarter and head to Tuan Chau harbor. You’ll board the cruise and check in to your cabin. Enjoy cruising through Halong Bay and marvel at passing rock formations during lunch. Next, you’ll pass a pearl farm and head to Tung Gau, where you’ll visit a floating fishing village and the Lan Ha Bay natural reserve. At the end of the day, return to the cruise ship for dinner, entertainment and relaxation. Start your second day with a Tai-Chi class on deck. After breakfast, choose between kayaking or swimming at Three Peach Beach amid pristine, turquoise waters. Eat lunch on board and visit the pearl farm. In the evening, join a cooking class on the sun deck and savor a luxurious dinner. On the final day, join another Tai-Chi morning session and explore Sung Sot cave. Then, learn how to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes from your professional cruise chef. Head back to Hanoi via Tuan Chau harbor and stop in Hai Duong province for some relaxation and a ceramics workshop.
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfer Entrance fees, taxes and service charges English-speaking guide Luxury accommodation during cruise Welcome drink Meals on board Sunrise Tai-Chi class Insurance (during cruise) Cooking class
- You must send a copy of your passport to the cruise company 24 hours before check-in
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions
- The cruise may be cancelled in the case of unavoidable or major climatic events
- If the tour is cancelled, you will be offered a full refund
- Please do not bring large pieces of luggage
- Please inform the cruise operator and staff of any special requests, including bed preference (Deluxe Double Cabin or Deluxe Twin Cabin) and food restrictions
- WiFi is available in the restaurant, but reception is weak
- We recommend you finish any online work in Hanoi center
- If traveling alone, you will need to pay a single supplement