My Guide Website?
Halong Bay: 2-Day 1-Night 3-Star Rosa Cruise52 Reviews
Experience the scenic beauty of Halong Bay on a 2-day 3-star Rosa cruise. Enjoy kayaking, explore caves, swim, learn Vietnamese cooking and more.
- Cruise along Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore Sung Sot, one of the bay's largest and most spectacular caves
- Visit the Pearl Farm Halong, a floating fishing village on Halong Bay
- Learn about Vietnamese culture and customs
- Sail through Halong Bay
- Explore some of the bay's most secluded lagoons by kayak
- Venture into Sung Sot Cave
- Hone your cooking skills during a Vietnamese cooking demonstration
DescriptionDiscover the beauty of Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on a 2-day 1-night cruise. Trek, swim, join tai chi and cooking classes and enjoy Vietnamese cuisine on board. Day 1: Hanoi–Halong Bay–Cruise After pick-up from Hanoi Old Quarter between 07:30 and 08:30, depart Hanoi early in the morning for the drive to Halong Bay. Board the cruise in Tuan Chau Harbor and sip a welcome drink before checking into your cabin. Enjoy a Vietnamese seafood or vegetarian lunch, while cruising magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the limestone rock formations. Visit Halong Pearl Farm Village before exploring Sung Sot, the bay’s largest cave. Afterwards, relax on board before dinner is served and the evening entertainment begins. Overnight on the boat. Day 2: Cruise–Hanoi Begin the day with an invigorating tai chi class on deck before breakfast. Trek on Titop Island or enjoy a swim and then continue cruising the bay. Take a cooking class with the cruise's chef. Prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes and then enjoy lunch on board before heading back to the harbor. Depart for Hanoi with a stop in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop. Enjoy the amenities of a newly-built wooden junk boat designed in the time-honored traditional style, but with contemporary, deluxe cabins and facilities, including sea-view windows in each cabin, private, modern bathrooms and a comfortable sun-deck bar. Savor complimentary meals offering the tastiest traditional Vietnamese foods and learn about contemporary Vietnam as well as its colorful history from your friendly guides. Arrive back in Hanoi between 16:00 and 16:30 to end your tour.
IncludesTransportation Entrance fees, taxes and service charges English-speaking guide Luxury accommodation during cruise Welcome drink Meals on board Sunrise Tai-Chi demonstration Insurance (during cruise) Cooking class Additional drinks Tips Personal expenses
- You will be required to send a copy of your passport to the tour operator at least 24 hours before check-in for advanced registration
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions
- The cruise may be cancelled without notice in the event of unavoidable circumstances, such as major climatic events. You will be offered a full refund in the event of cancellation
- Please advise if you are a vegetarian
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Please do not bring large pieces of luggage on the tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now