My Guide Website?
Ha Noi private full day city tour with lunch & transfer4 Reviews
Experience Hanoi's local culture from the morning with private car and tour guide, Enjoying Vietnamese cuisine (Bun Cha, Pho Cuon, Eggs coffee,... )
- Private transfer and English speaking tour guide
- Visit Complex of President Ho Chi Minh with One Pillar pagoda & Ba Dinh square
- Visit Dong Xuan market and B52 lake and old railway crossing the city
- Tran Quoc pagoda - the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi
- Famous Vietnamese cuisine ( Pho Cuon, Bun Cha) and Egg coffee
Description- At 8:30 am: You are picked up to visit Ho Chi Minh Complex, Tran Quoc Pagoda, and more. - Begin your tour at the Ho Chi Minh Complex at Ba Dinh square, an important place for the Vietnamese. The complex is a traffic-free area full of botanical gardens, monuments, memorials and pagodas. Stop outside Ba Dinh Square and take a look outside the mausoleum, then continue to explore the One Pillar Pagoda. - Car take you to B52 Bomb lake (history about originally B52 Bomber was shot down and fell off there during the war time) - Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda, one of the oldest pagodas in Hanoi and Viet Nam to understand about Buddhism. - At 12:00, tour guide will take you to local restaurant to enjoy vietnamese street style cuisine (Pho Cuon, Bun Cha, .... ) - Continue the trip by walking explore Dong Xuan market and the old railway used by the train with half an hour shopping, enjoying Egg Coffee (the most special drink in Hanoi) - Tour finishes around 15:00pm - 15:30pm
IncludesAir-conditioned car/taxi, including pick-up and drop-off at your hotel (within Hanoi Old Quarter area) English - speaking guide Lunch with local vietnamese cuisines 1 complimentary bottle of water Entrance fees to indicated sites Eggs coffee ( vietnamese special coffee)
- Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum is closed on Mondays and Fridays, we will visit around the complex
- Free pick-up from your hotel in Old Quarter of Hanoi
- The price of this tour is based on 2 people booking. If you are a solo traveler, there is an extra charge of US$ 25
- This trip includes visits to temples/pagodas and Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, travelers wearing shorts and miniskirts will not be allowed to enter.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,171,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today