My Guide Website?
Ha Noi City Tour Full Day
Learn about the history of Hanoi’s traditional sights on this full-day tour of the city. Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant, and visit all famous sites of Ha Noi.
- Visit the Museum of Ethnology, the Temple of Literature, and the Hoa Lo Prison
- See all the historical and modern sights of the city with full commentary provided
- Explore the Ho Chi Minh complex
- Visit Trấn Quốc Pagoda, the oldest pagoda in Hanoi
Description8.00- 8.30: Get picked up by our tour guide. 08.45: Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda - the oldest pagoda in Ha Noi built in the 6th century. 09.30: Visit Ho Chi Minh complex with One Pillar Pagoda, Ho Chi Minh mausoleum, 11.15: Visit Vietnam Ethnology Museum to learn about the culture of 54 ethnic groups living in the whole country of Vietnam. 12.45: Enjoy Vietnamese lunch. 14.00-14.15 : Visit Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam 15.15: Leave for Hoa Lo Prison Museum which originally used by the French colonists in Indochina for political prisoners known as the 'Hanoi Hilton 16.15 -16.30: Tour finishes. Special Note : we will visit Women Museum instead of Ethnology Museum closed on Mondays
IncludesTransfer by minivan Pick-up from hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi English-speaking tour guide All entrance fee to the sites
- Please note:
- Easy reservation (24/7 services)
- Small group size: around 10 persons
- Innovative itineraries that offer clients a good insight of visited destinations
- No extra/hidden cost (only tips and personal expense are excluded)
- Guaranteed departure
- Free pick-up from your hotel in Old Quarter of Hanoi
- Out of the area mention above, you will be on your own from your hotel to our office at 7 Dinh Tien Hoang for the pick-up.