My Guide Website?
Ha Long Bay 3 Days 2 Nights 5-Star Cruise29 Reviews
Enjoy a 2-night stay on board a 5-star cruise in Halong Bay. See the Sung Sot Cave, Me Cung Cave, and more while enjoying activities like kayaking, swimming, and cooking Vietnamese food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of Ha Long Bay while enjoying a 5-star cruise
- Explore the Tung Sau Pearl farm and experience kayaking in the serene waters
- Discovery of the stunning Sung Sot Cave and Me Cung Cave in the Halong Bay area
- Learn how to cook traditional Vietnamese food from a chef in a cooking class
- Climb a peak for a panoramic view of Titop island before relaxing on the beach
DescriptionEnjoy a trip of a lifetime with a 2-night stay on board a cruise in Halong Bay to discover this natural World Heritage site. Start with a pickup from your hotel in Hanoi's old quarter. Enjoy a welcoming drink and cruise briefing before embarking onwards to Ha Long Wharf, tucking into a delicious lunch, while cruising to Ha Long Bay. Admire the fascinating rock formations in the bay, then transfer by tender to Sung Sot Cave, with many interesting stalactites and stalagmites in different amazing shapes. Discover the Ha Long Bay landscape, the most mesmerizing moment in Ha Long Bay must be the sunset over the layered rock formations. Join the Chef for a cooking class, before enjoying a Vietnamese-style set dinner. Relax at the bar, or enjoy a spot of night fishing. Waking up on the second day, have some coffee and tea before a Tai Chi session, a kind of Chinese traditional material art. Refresh your day with this 30-minute physical and mental workout to improve health balance and relieve stress. Then, have something for breakfast at the buffet served in the dining hall. The first spot on this classic itinerary is Luon Cave, an open-air cave only accessible by boat. To enter the grotto, you have to take a rowing boat or kayak through a 100-meter-long and 3-meter-wide arch with heights of 2.5 – 4 meters. Once passing under the arch, you can feast your eye on sheer limestone cliffs rising up from the emerald water. Here, you can let your hair down and explore the diverse ecology system. You may spot brazen monkeys climbing the cliffs and fragrant orchids thriving in rocky outcrops. Next, you will visit Me Cung cave, one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay. The afternoon excursion heads for Pearl Farm, which is located near the fishing village. Here, you will find how long it takes for pearls to grow, harvest, and extract. It is a distinctive experience to figure out that pearl farming is an extremely slow process. Transfer back to the main boat for the second night and have dinner. On the third day, after the Tai Chi lessons and breakfast, you will be transferred to Titop Island, a photogenic spot. After one hour of discovering the island, you can climb to the peak for a marvelous 360-degree view of the bay or relax on the beach. Returning to the boat, you will have half an hour to freshen up and finish packing. Afterward, During that time, the cruise will approach the pier, so you can sit back and relax for the rest of the time onboard. Finally, travel back to Hanoi in the afternoon.
IncludesPrivate balcony cabin Meals Guide Entrance fees and tickets Welcome drink Two mineral water bottles Cabin Insurant on boat
- Itineraries are subject to change, due to bad weather and tide levels
- There will be an extra charge in peak season at $35/per person from Oct 1 to April 30
- There is an extra surcharge on New Years, Christmas, and National Holidays