My Guide Website?
Ha Long - Bai Tu Long Bay 2-day Cruise & Activities20 Reviews
Bai Tu Long Bay has some of the most fantastic scenery in the world. Thousands of limestone islands create a unique setting along with amazing rock formations. Come and see for yourself.
- Discovery Bai Tu Long Bay and the beautiful landscape that surrounds it
- Enjoy the panoramic views from the cruise vessel
- Taste delicious Vietnamese foods
- Kayaking around the island, Swimming on the beaches
- Cooking class, Night squid fishing
DescriptionDay 1: You'll be picked up from your hotel in Hanoi at 8:00-8:30 AM Drive to Ha Long City through the green fields of the Red River Delta. Stopover on the way for a refreshment break. You'll embark at Ha Long wharf and there will be some time for a break and photography. Enjoy a welcoming drink on board as well as a cruise briefing. Have some lunch while cruising to Bai Tu Long Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations along the way. Transfer to Thien Canh Son Cave. The tour guide will take you to a huge cave with many interesting stalactite and stalagmite formations. After about half an hour visiting, you will go back to the boat by tender. Then, return to the cruise vessel for some leisure time. You'll also have half an hour for kayaking to discover the Bai Tu Long Bay landscape. After you return to the boat, join a cooking class with the onboard chef. A Vietnamese style set dinner is served on board. Take some time to enjoy chatting at the bar or enjoy some night fishing. Stay overnight on the boat. Day 2: Have some breakfast at around 7:30 AM and enjoy the sunrise on the bay. Visit the Cong Do & Cap La areas by kayaking. You'll not only be immersed in the quiet and peaceful atmosphere of the this area, but, on your way, also be surrounded by the rocky mountains in a small bamboo boat as you go to and from the Cong Do & Cap La. When it's time to check out, pack your luggage and check out and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay. Have lunch while cruising back through Ha Long Bay to the pier. Disembark at Ha Long wharf and say goodbye to the crew. Return from Ha Long to Hanoi with a short stopover on the way for a refreshment break before you arrive.
IncludesAccommodation based on twin/double sharing Set-menu meals English speaking tour guide on board All entrance fees and sightseeing tickets Insurance on board Welcome drink (soft drink, tea or coffee) Kayaking
- Please inform the local partner before departure if you have any special dietary requests Advance registration is required with full name, date of birth, nationality, gender, passport number, and visa expiry date for all passengers The itinerary is subject to change due to bad weather, tide levels, and operating conditions A valid passport is required upon check-in onboard Please bring a swimsuit, sunglasses, and insect repellent There is an extra surcharge 15$/per person for 2 ways hotel pickup and drop-off