My Guide Website?
Full Day Nha Trang City and Cai River Tour5 Reviews
Nha Trang is a place of rich culture, such as the Ponagar Tower, built by the Cham people between the 7th and 12th Centuries, as well as the Cathedral built by the French in the early 1920s and the very natural Chong Promontory.
- Visit all the historical sights in the area, including Nha Trang Cathedral, Long Son pagoda, Chong Promontory, Ponagar Towers and Dam Market
- Travel down the Cai river to observe the peaceful life of the villages along Nha Trang's waterway and witness the daily life of the local people.
- Drink coconut milk on coconut island and observe a wide range of local handicrafts in production
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery that unfolds along the banks, experience and make acquaintance with local people in their natural scenery
DescriptionVisit the Ponagar Nha Trang Tower, considered the most famous aspect of Nha Trang. Ponagar Tower is a typical temple complex of Cham architectural and sculptural art. You can also see the local church, which features bold Gothic architecture with 3 distinct parts. The unique feature of the church is the bronze bell hanging on the bell tower. Discover this beautiful architecture, located in the center of Nha Trang City. Finally, explore Dam Market, where many souvenirs and local produce are sold. The seafood is also abundant here, especially dried seafood!
IncludesEnglish-speaking tour guide Transport by car Pick-up and drop off at the hotel located in the center of Nha Trang City and meeting points Lunch Bottled water Wet towels All entrance fee tickets as in the itinerary Travel insurance
- After payment is successful, please print the confirmation of service and present to the guide before boarding.
- Depending on your location, a surcharge of 20$ per group applies if your hotel far away from Nha Trang City, such as Fusion Resort, Six Senses, Mia Resort, An Lam Retreat, Diamond Bay, Amiana Resort