My Guide Website?
From Sapa: Sapa Nature & Ethnic Exploration 1-Day (tailored)1 Reviews
Discover Sapa with guide Nhu, fluent in English. Customize walks or treks, explore Lao Chai village, enjoy lunch, and see Hmong and Dao artisans. Your Sapa, your style!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Nature & Culture: Hike stunning views, meet Hmong, Dao & Dzay families.
- Your Way: Personalized tours for solo or small groups with expert local guide.
- Live Local: Immerse yourself in daily life, traditions & hospitality.
DescriptionThis is the general timeline for the standard route, but we are flexible and willing to customize it to suit your preferences. Whether you prefer an easier, normal, or more challenging route or sooner or later starting time, we ensure that individuals of all ages and nationalities can enjoy the tour to the fullest. 1- Morning: Meet with guide Nhu at your hotel to begin the tour (according to the arrangement) - Start the tour by walking through picturesque trails amidst woods and streams - Arrive at Y Linh Ho village and explore on foot. 2- Noon: Enjoy a traditional lunch at a local restaurant 3- Afternoon: Visit the houses of Hmong and Dzay ethnic people, observe fabric dyeing and processing of corn and rice - Begin trekking up the hills to enjoy the scenic views - Reach Ta Van village and explore on foot. - Board our taxi for the return journey to your hotel
IncludesExperienced English-speaking guide Pickup and drop-off at your hotel Lunch in a local restaurant 1,5 liter of water/person Raincoats and boots for the rainy season
- For an unforgettable experience, feel free to reach out to your tour guide, Nhu (that's me!), at +84-385751861 via phone, WhatsApp, or Zalo. I'm dedicated to ensuring your journey is tailored to perfection and filled with wonderful memories!