My Guide Website?
From Sa Pa: Fansipan Peak Full Day Mountain Trek
For nature-loving explorers, Fanispan offers lush vegetation, tropical landscapes, and unbeatable mountain views. The 28km trek through bamboo forests is an adventurous day trek from Sa Pa.
- Conquer the roof of Indochina, Fansipan peak the highest mountain in Vietnam,
- Admire fantastic and unique landscapes of the tropical jungles
- Enjoy breathtaking views from the roof of Indochina, highest peak in Vietnam
- Discover various tropical vegetation and fauna,
DescriptionVietnam highest peak located in Sa Pa mountain area, Fansipan also is called the roof of Indochina. At the 3143m of elevation, 1-day Fansipan trek is a sportive and most difficult trek in the area, so it’s for only strong people who like the adventure. It takes around 9hours to 10hours of trekking for a round-trip distance of around 28 km. You will start around 6h00 am, after having your own early breakfast, short transport by car/van to Tram Ton pass at the altitude of 1994m above sea level, where is the place for starting your trek. You trek through the bamboo and rain forests, crossing nice streams before stop for your delicious lunch on the way. You will reach the peak around 11h30 -12h am, and you take the rest to enjoy wonderful views over surrounding mountains, and Sa Pa town, and you can see some high mountains in China, when the sky is clear, you will have chance to catch some special and unique moments of nature for your unique pictures. On the return, you can have two choices, you can take a cable car down to Sa Pa (cable car ticket is on your own charge) or keep trekking back by the same way to Tram Ton pass where your driver is waiting for you to take you back Sapa town... End your 1-day Fansipan trek.
IncludesPick-up from the hotels/hostel/homestay located in Sa Pa center town or from the meeting point No 013 Tue Tinh street, and drop-off at the same pick-up point. English-speaking tour guide National park entrance fee and Vietnamese insurance of national park day tour Authorization/ permission Lunch (normal meal or vegetarian food, it's possible) Water 2L/person/day (mineral water bottled) Certificate honored by the National park Department
- The Fansipan trek requires well-trained trekking people and strong people. The Fansipan trek will be canceled or delayed when it rains heavily. You can inform your tour guide team of your choice of taking the cable car down or trekking down after reaching the top (the cable car ticket is an additional cost).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫2,104,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today