My Guide Website?
From Hue: Day tour to Imperial city, tombs, market-small gr6 Reviews
One-day tour to discover Hue's interesting history, diverse culture, and enduring traditions. wander through ancient temples, cruise the Perfume River, and see the local artisans. Private/small group.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Glide along the Perfume River on a charming dragon boat
- Visit Thien Mu Pagoda, a stunning riverside temple
- Step back in time inside the Imperial City's formidable citadel
- Shop for treasures at vibrant Dong Ba Market
- Wander through the royal Minh Mang and Khai Dinh Tombs
DescriptionWe'll start our journey in the morning with a hotel pickup after that, cruise along the Perfume River. While passing by simple villages and lush countryside, our guide will share stories about this powerful waterway. We'll then enter the astounding Imperial Citadel, with its palaces and temples expressing a royalty vibe. Later, browse through Dong Ba Market's narrow line, and see and shop your desired traditional things. Then we'll have lunch filled with the flavors of Hue. In the Afternoon, continue exploring Hue's majestic royal tombs, intended to honor past emperors. We'll also make a special stop in a traditional village to see how artisans hand-make Vietnam's iconic non la hats and pungent incense sticks. With transportation, guides, entrance fees, bottled water, lunch, and personal attention all included, we've packed cultural immersion, comfort, and convenience all into one special day. Join us to discover the magic of Hue! Detailed itinerary: 08:00 am - 08:30 am: Pick up at your hotel in Hue city center and get on the dragon boat to visit Thien Mu Pagoda. 09:15 am: Visit Imperial Citadel 11:30 am: Continue to see Dong Ba Market 12:15 pm: Have Lunch at a local restaurant 1:30 pm: After lunch, continue to visit Minh Mang Tomb and Khai Dinh Tomb 4:00 pm: Visit and take photos at Conical hat and incense-making village 4:45 pm: Arrive at Hue city center and drop off at the hotel Finish the trip
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Transportation Tour Guide Dragon Boat Entry tickets Lunch Bottled water
- From Feb 7th to Feb 15th extra 5 USD will be charge for each customer as of the extra service on Lunar New Year event.