My Guide Website?
From Hoi An: My Son Tour by Bus and Boat128 Reviews
Witness over 1500 years of history as you wander through a mystifying chain of ruined Hindu temples. Take in an indispensable portion of Vietnam’s history.
- Discover the renowned UNESCO World Heritage Site that chronicles the ancient Champa kingdom
- Wander the sacred grounds of ruined temples
- Learn of religious tradition and Vietnamese custom from your expert guide
- Relaxing river cruise
DescriptionTour detail • 7.30 AM -8.15 AM: Pick up at Hoi An hotel center and depart to My son sanctuary • 9.00 AM: Explore My Son • Watch ChamPa dance show • 11.30 AM: Enjoy Quang Noodle • 12.30 PM: Take a cruise trip from My son to Hoi an city • 1.15 PM- 1.30 PM: Arrive Hoi An city (Bach Dang harbor) Extra charge applied for hotels: Four Seasons Resort The Nam Hai, Le Belhamy Hoi An Beach Resort, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Hoi An, hotels near Cua Dai beach, hotels near An Bang Beach area, hotels near Thanh Ha Area, hotels near Tra Que village, hotels located in small alleys, hotels in Cam Thanh Area, and hotels in Cam Nam Area —-> Extra pick up and drop off: 50,000 vnd/ 1 pax/ 2 ways
IncludesPickup service from your hotel Tour guide lunch (Quang noodle) 45 minutes river cruise
- A maximum of 40 people will be on the tour
- Transportation to your hotel after the tour not included