My Guide Website?
From Hoi An/Da Nang: Discover Cham island & Snorkeling
Escape to a sleepy island for the day, a perfect way to relax and recharge after hectic days spent traveling, traipsing the streets, and shopping. Explore some sights, then chill out on a stunning secluded beach with time to swim and snorkel.
- Cruise on a speedboat to a fishing island that’s home to a vibrant living-reef and exotic fish
- Swim, snorkel, or sunbathe on a stunning secluded beach
- Feast on the fresh 'catch of the day' for lunch
- Explore the natural beauty of this tiny island and its hidden treasures
DescriptionYou will start your day at Cua Dai Beach, at which point you will embark by speedboat to Cham Island. After a 20-minutes speed boat ride, you will arrive at Cu Lao Cham, a large island area consisting of several small islands about 25 nautical miles off the coast. Cham Island is the historical and cultural vestige attached to the formation and development of the Hoi An commercial port town. This is a tourist site which boasts a cool climate all year round. The island has a plethora of beautiful coral reefs and stunning scenery, along with about 3,000 residents living at both the Lang and Huong beaches. The living reef around Cham Island offers some of the best opportunities in Asia to see exotic fish in their natural habitat. You will spend a half-day at Bai Lang Beach where you will visit many interesting places such as Au Thuyen, which is a shelter for boats in bad weather, and the ancient Hai Tang Pagoda. You will have plenty of free time to snorkel, which will provide you with beautiful coral-viewing opportunities. You will then return back to the restaurant for a fresh local seafood lunch, with more free time to sunbath and swim at one of the nicest beaches in Vietnam.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Hoi An or Da Nang City Center (except South Hoi An area and Son Tra Peninsula) Transportation as per itinerary Entrance fees Speed boat Bottled drinking water Lunch English-speaking tour guide Travel insurance
- Child Policy: Maximum 1 child accompanied by 1 adult, 2nd child will pay the adult price
- This trip is not advised from October–January due to weather conditions
- This activity includes private and group options
- Personal expenses, drinks and gratuities are not included
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫2,271,700Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today