My Guide Website?
From Ho Chi Minh: Mekong Delta with Ben Tre 1 Day Tour3 Reviews
Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and take a tour to a local Mekong - Ben Tre. Explore the deeply untouched landscapes, stroll through old villages. Ben Tre is more local, not many tourist.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit a coconut processing workshop, and a local mat-weaving house
- Enjoy a relaxing walk through one of the peaceful villages of the region
- Ride a Xe Loi to a riverside restaurant and savor local seafood specialties
- Take in the beautiful scenery of the Mekong Delta from a sampan
- Take a rowing sampan go along canal
DescriptionBrief Itinerary •Depart from Saigon and head south to Ben Tre province (90km ~ 2.0 hours) •Boat trip along the river to see local people’s activities on river. •Visit a coconut processing workshop and a local mat-weaving house. •Visit a quite village where you can have a short walk to experience real Delta village life •Enjoy some local fresh fruits, honeybee tea, coconut candy •Take Xe Loi ride or cycling tour to explore around village under coconut row. •Have lunch at a local restaurant •Rowing sampan along the water coconut canals with beautiful tropical scenery •Take boat back to pier and return to Saigon.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off within District 1,3 in Ho Chi Minh City Transportation English-speaking guide Set menu with 7 dishes Coconut water Sampan boat trip Xe Lôi Water and tissues
- - This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility - This tour is not recommended for travelers with heart problems or other serious medical conditions - The pick up is free in district 1 & 3