From Ho Chi Minh City: Mekong Delta Luxury 1-Day Group Tour57 Reviews
Experience the full flavor of the Mekong Delta on this full-day small group tour. Enjoy a day of activities showing off the vibrant nature and local color of My Tho and Ben Tre. Motor down the Mekong river, taste coconut candies and cycle village paths.
- Enjoy a boat ride through picturesque canals
- Cruise along the Mekong River on a motorboat
- Walk or cycle around Unicorn Island's villages
- Admire green rice fields on your way to My Tho
- Enjoy tropical fruits, honey tea, coconut candy, and folk music
DescriptionYour tour begins hotel pickup in Ho Chi Minh City between 7:30 AM and 8:00 AM. Travel by minivan or bus to My Tho, a city situated on the Mekong Delta. Take part in a variety of activities that will offer you the chance to get to know Vietnam. Hop aboard a horse-drawn cart and admire the coconut trees that dominate the landscape. Row down the canal in a small boat, then cycle down provincial roads to see the rice fields, pineapple plantations, orchards, and small hamlets. Ride a motorboat down the mighty Mekong River and see Dragon Island, Phoenix Island, and Turtle Island. Stop at the famous Unicorn Island and visit a local bee farm. Taste natural honey along with honey wine, rice wine, and banana wine. Walk through the village, then visit a coconut candy workshop and learn how to make coconut candies. Hop back on the motorboat and travel along lush green canals to a local restaurant where you'll enjoy a Vietnamese lunch. Venture to another part of the island and enjoy tropical fruit as you listen to traditional south Vietnamese music. If you choose the 'Luxury Tour Group Tour' option then after this delicious snack, you will take you back to My Tho to visit the Vinh Trang Pagoda. Enjoy the convenience of hotel drop-off once the bus has returned you to Ho Chi Minh City.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off, if option selected Experienced English-speaking guide Motorboat and small rowboat ride Bicycle and horse-drawn carriage ride Traditional music Tropical fruits, honey tea, and coconut candy Vietnamese lunch Bottled water Entrance fees and sightseeing tickets Travel insurance Personal expenses Additional beverages Tips
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Free for children under 5-years-old. Parents will be responsible for handling any costs that arise during the tour
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian options are available — please advise at time of booking if required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability