My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Trang An & Bai Dinh Pagoda Full-Day Private Tour14 Reviews
Tour Trang An, an eco-tourist attraction located in the east of Ninh Binh, which boasts an area of 2000 ha, and is considered Halong Bay on land. Visit Bai Dinh temple spiritual and cultural complex with its remarkable Buddha statues.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- City Tour By Motorbike w/ War Museum & Reunification Palace
- From Hanoi: Sapa 3-Day Medium Trek and Limousine Trip
- Sapa: 3-Day, 3-Night Trek and Hotel with Overnight Train
- From Hanoi: 2-Day Sa Pa Ethnic Homestay Tour with Trekking
- Mekong Delta: My Tho & Ben Tre Full-Day Trip in Small Group
- Visit Trang An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Ride in an electric car at Bai Dinh pagoda
- Enjoy a boat trip through the amazing caves of Trang An
DescriptionAfter pick-up from your hotel in Hanoi, start the two-hour drive to Ninh Binh province. Mid-morning, your tour guide will take you to Bai Dinh Pagoda, which has hundreds of Buddhist statues including the biggest statue of Buddha made in bronze standing 10 meters tall. After that, it's time to take a break and have lunch at a local restaurant serving traditional Ninh Binh goat's meat dishes. Continue the trip to Trang An, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Upon on arrival, take a boat trip along Trang An river to enjoy the cave complex. The scenery of Trang An is a unique combination of deep turquoise river water between mountains, water caves and clear blue sky. The boat trip will last between two to three hours, and you will be rowed by local people. After the boat trip, return to your private car and head back to Hanoi city for drop-off at your hotel around 18:00 PM.
IncludesPick-up from hotel/ accommodation in the Old Quarter of Hanoi Transfer by A/C modern car, Hanoi – Bai Dinh – Trang An - Hanoi A fully escorted tour with professional, English-speaking guide. Lunch with Vietnamese dishes at a local restaurant 1 bottle of water per person All entrance fees indicated in the itinerary Electric car in Bai Dinh Pagoda Shared Boat trip in Trang An
- Please bring sun block, sport shoes, cash for personal expenses, and hat or umbrella
- The itinerary is subject to weather conditions
- It is required to wear long clothing at all pagodas and temples