My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Sapa Trekking 2 Days 1 Night with Local Guide3 Reviews
Discover the beauty of Sapa on a 2-day trip from Hanoi with hotel or homestay accommodation. Enjoy local cuisine, join a variety of treks, and discover more about the local communities of Sapa
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Discover the most beautiful and fantastic mountain landscapes in North-Vietnam
- Meet & learn plenty of interesting traditions, cultures of different ethnics
- See the most popular attractions: Cat Cat village, Lao Chai village & Ta Van
- Round-trip luxury transportation beetween Hanoi and Sapa
DescriptionDAY 01: HANOI – SAPA – CAT CAT VILLAGE (Lunch, Dinner) 06.30: Our guide will pick you up at the hotel in the Hanoi Old Quarter departure to Sapa. 13.00: Arrive in Sapa town and meet the local guide 13.30: Have lunch at the local restaurant then you will leave your big luggage in the hotel and prepare a light pack for your trek 14.30: A short drive to the gate of Cat Cat Village which is home to Black H’mong ethnic people and is located near the bottom of a deep valley at the foot of Fansipan Peak. 15.30: And then walk down the village to see a beautiful waterfall and power plant built by the French during the colonial time in 1925. From here you will have 40 minutes to enjoy the performance shown by boys and girls from the village. Trekking distance is about 2.5 km and it lasts for 2 hours 17.00: Come back to Sapa Town 19.00: Have dinner at the hotel and free time visit Sapa town DAY 02: TREKKING VISIT Y LINH HO – LAO CHAI – TA VAN (Breakfast, Lunch) 7.00 – 8.00: Have breakfast at the hotel, check out the room, and prepare a light pack for trekking. (Big luggage keep in hotel store) *12 km of trekking to visit 3 Villages with 2 different kinds of minorities. 9.00: Trek 12km down to Muong Hoa Valley. (It is the most beautiful Valley in Sapa where the Local Hill Tribes live and work on the Rice Field Terraces) 10.00: Trek downhill through Y Linh Ho and Lao Chai Villages on a small trail for 3,5 hours to a sleep mountainside where the terraced rice paddies of an ethnic minority group 11.00: You will learn about the unique customs of black H’mong people. 12.30: Having lunch at a local restaurant along with the Lao Chai village 13.30: After lunch, we will continue trekking along the bottom of the valley to get to Ta Van village of the Dzay people to experience their way of life while staying in a local family's cottage 14.30: Bus will transfer you to the hotel and prepare luggage back to Hanoi 15.30: The guide transfer you to the bus station back to Hanoi 21.30: Arrive in Hanoi. Tour ends ( Drop at the bus station 30 Ly Thai To street )
IncludesSleeper bus 2 ways Hanoi – Sapa - Hanoi Local guide escorted in Sapa Mineral water on the bus Meals as 1 dinner, 2 lunches, 1 breakfast All entrance tickets to indicated sites Hotel room in Sapa ( 2 people / Room ) Insurance during the time using bus
- Pick up are only available from accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter ( Hoan Kiem district). If staying in an Airbnb or other private accommodation, please provide a clear address in the booking process Drop at the bus station 30 Ly Thai To Street ( Non drop at the hotel )