My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Phong Nha Paradise Cave 2-day Tour Adventure4 Reviews
Discover the stalactites of Paradise Cave on a 2-day trip from Hanoi. Sleep in a hostel in Phong Nha, glide on a zipline to a cave, go kayaking at the Chay River, and eat delicious Vietnamese food.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Wander in Paradise Cave and take in the beauty of the limestone and stalacties
- Dine on some delicious local Vietnamese cuisine for lunch in a local restaurant
- Paddle along the Chay River in a kayak and go for a refreshing swim in the water
- Speed along a zipline towards the cave to have an adrenaline pumping experience
- Have a fun mud bath inside a cave and make your way through an obstacle course
DescriptionTake the bus from Ha Noi to Phong Nha and spend the night in a hostel. Admire the stalactites of Paradise Cave the next day. Go kayaking or ziplining, and make your way through an obstacle course. Have dinner in a restaurant, then hop on the bus. Arrive in Hue, the final destination, at 10:00 PM. On day 1, get on the bus at Camel Bus Office, at 6:00 PM in the evening. Head to Phong Nha National Park, and stop for a short break at 9:00 PM. Sleep on the bus if you are tired. Then, arrive in Phong Nha Town at 3:30 AM. Walk to the hostel and then go to your room. Sleep through the night. Afterward, wake up and have breakfast in the hostel at 8:00 AM. Next, the driver will pick you up at between 8:30 AM and 9:00 AM. Take an electric car to Paradise Cave, discovered by the British Cave Research Association in 2005. Marvel at the beauty of this limestone cave, which resembles a palace. Stroll through the walkways of this cave, and take in the stalactites. Next, have lunch in a restaurant at 11:30 AM, and indulge in local specialties. Continue to the Chay River at 1:00 PM. Fly to the cave entrance by zip line if you want. Paddle there by kayak if you are afraid of heights. Swim in the cave, or explore an obstacle course at the river too. Dip in a mud bath if you like. Transfer back to Phong Nha at 4:30 PM. Then, get to the hostel at 5:00. Rest and have dinner. Finally, get on the bus to Hue and arrive here at 10:00 PM to finish your trip.
IncludesSleeper bus from Ha Noi to Phong Nha Tour guide Room in Thien Phu Backpacker Hostel from 3:00 AM to 7:00 AM Breakfast and lunch Entry fees and entry tickets Zipline Kayak Electric-car Bus to Hue or return trip to Hanoi
- The itinerary may change based on the weather conditions You can end the trip in Ninh Binh, Ha Noi, Hue, Da Nang, or Hoi An if you like