My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Ninh Binh, Trang An, Bai Dinh, & Mua Caves Tour
Depart from Hanoi and travel to Ninh Binh Province to see the Bai Dinh Temple Complex. See the blue stone statues, have a Vietnamese buffet, then ride a wooden boat along the river in Trang An.
- Feast your eyes on the towering limestone karst formations at Trang An
- Visit Bai Dinh Pagoda, the largest complex of Buddhist temples in the country
- Savor a Vietnamese buffet lunch with vegetarian options at a local restaurant
- Sail upstream to the grottoes of Trang An aboard a traditional wooden boat
- Observe golden fields and majestic mountain scenery from the Mua Cave viewpoint
DescriptionFull Day: Hanoi - Ninh Binh - Trang An - Bai Dinh - Mua Caves. 7:30 AM to 8:00 AM Shuttle bus will pick up from Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to Ninh Binh for full day tour Uncover the cultural and natural heritage of the Ninh Binh province on a guided day trip from Hanoi. Pay a visit to the Bai Dinh Temple Complex, float through the tranquil rivers of Trang An, and climb to the top of Mua Caves for striking panoramic views of rocky hills. Get picked up from your hotel in Hanoi and depart toward Ninh Binh. Stop at Bai Dinh, the biggest complex of Buddhist temples in Vietnam, to gaze at the imposing pagoda. See 500 Arhat Statues made out of blue stones, a 36-ton bronze bell, and a 100-ton Buddha statue, rising up to 10 meters. Take a lunch break in a local restaurant, with a Vietnamese buffet of goat meat, fish, chicken, and fried rice, as well as vegetarian food options. Continue to the Trang An Landscape Complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site featured in the 2017 movie Kong: Skull Island. Hop on a wooden boat to navigate through its quiet rivers, discover mysterious caves, and admire towering limestone karsts covered with tropical plants. Finally, climb up 500 steps to the viewpoint of Mua Caves to marvel at panoramic views of Tam Coc before returning to Hanoi. 19:00 The end trip and drop off at Hanoi Old Quarter hotels
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in Hanoi Old Quarter Transportation during the activity WiFi on bus Tour guide Electric car ride to Bai Dinh entrance Buffet lunch Trang An boat tour Drinking water on bus
- Shuttle bus will free pick up all travelers around Hanoi Old Quarter Please provide details hotels or any address for pick up If you stay in out side of Hanoi Old Quarter, please come to meeting point at Hanoi Opera House around 8:00AM for pick-up
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,300,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today