My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Ninh Binh Guided Day Tour, Lunch & Entrance Fees3 Reviews
Discover the most beautiful attractions in Ninh Bình, including Hoa Lu, Mua Cave, and Tam Coc, on a day tour from Hanoi. Go on a sampan boat cruise, take a bike tour, and enjoy a typical buffet lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Pass through the capital of Hoa Lu and visit the ancient Dinh King temple
- Climb 500 steps to the top of the Mua mountain to see spectacular views
- Savor the bright flavors of Vietnamese food at a bungalow beside Tam Coc river
- Enjoy a refreshing sampan boat trip on Tam Coc river and admire the landscape
- Visit the Mua Cave and enjoy with Vietnamese foods & western foods
DescriptionHOA LU - TAM COC - MUA CAVE - 1 DAY TRIP 07h15 – 8h00: Pick up from your hotel in the Old Quarter area and departure for Ninh Binh. 09h15: Have a short break for relaxing at a stop-over about 20 minutes. 10h00 – 10h30: Arrive at Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam in the 10th century, visit the temple of King Dinh and King Le. Under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about the Vietnamese history. Taking a bike and start riding to explore the beautiful scenery and limestone mountains with an unique route. 12h00: Enjoy buffet lunch at a local restaurant – goat meat dishes is the local specialty (Vegetarian foods are available) 13h30: Visit Tam Coc by a Sampan boat rowed by a local people for about 1.5 hours. Known as “Halong Bay on land”, the boat trip is a nice journey along the river with the peaceful scenery of Limestone Mountains, rice paddy if traveling during harvest season. 15h45: Get back to Limousine Bus then leave for Mua Cave. Walk up almost 500 steps, you can reach the top of Lying Dragon Mountain & have an amazing panoramic view of Tam Coc from here 17h00 – 17h30: Leave Ninh Binh and drive back to Hanoi. 19:00 – 19:30: Arrive in Hanoi, drop you back to your hotel. Trip end
IncludesLimousine Bus with experienced driver. Pick-up and drop off at Hanoi Old Quarter English Speaking Guide Free Wifi & Water on the bus Buffet Lunch with Vietnamese cuisine Cycling activity Entrance fee Free usage of hat & umbrella, rain-coat during the trip
- Pickup and drop-off are only available from accommodation in central Hanoi. If staying in an AirBnB or other private accommodation, please provide a clear address in the booking process.