My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Ninh Binh Cooking Class and Bamboo Cave Boat
Discover the most beautiful locations in Ninh Binh on a day trip from Hanoi. Float into 3 mysterious caves by bamboo boat, cycle through the villages, and prepare Vietnamese food in a cooking class.
- Transfer by luxury limousine car & pick-up and drop off at Hanoi Old Quarter
- Explore the rural villages by cycling & visit Hoa Lu
- valley and limestone n where you can take pictures of amazing scenery, landscape
- Discovery Tam Coc by Bamboo boat to visit 3 beautiful cave
- Enjoy with cooking class & get lunch at local restaurant
DescriptionFull Day tour with small group - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc- Rural Village - Cycling - Cooking Class 07.20 - 07.45: Pick up from your hotel or private address and depart to Ninh Binh. 09.00: Have a short break on the half way for rest room or relaxing. 10.00: Arrive Ninh Binh then start to explore the rural villages, valley and limestone n where you can take pictures of amazing scenery and landscape. 11.30: Heading to our local home restaurant for Cooking class lesion (salad and sprin 13.20 Board the sampan boats (2 people share a boat) - Tam Coc dock to drift down villages, mountains and lush rice fields. Passing through 3 caves amid dramatic natur jungle-clad Lime-Stones mountains raised majestically out of flooded - rice paddy f 15.10: Visiting Ding and Le King temple. Tour guide will give you an introduction of century that you can understand more about the Ancient Capital of Vietnam 15.45 -16.00: Getting on the car for returning Ha Noi 18.00-18.30: Drop off at your hotel in Ha Noi. Tour end
IncludesLuxury limousine van. Lunch at local restaurant, authentic foods. English speaking tour guides. All entrance fees. Cooking class Tam Coc Bamboo boat trip for 1.5 - 2.00 hours Free water during the tour. Mountain Bicycle. Pick up and drop off at your Hotel Air BNB, Homestay
- All passengers should provide mobile phone or email address to the tour operator. The company will contact you directly after you make your reservation If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please advise the local operator in advance Disabled guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat If you do not want to join the biking segment of the tour you can relax in the restaurant with a cup of coffee or visit a local market You can also finish your trip in Tam Coc or Ninh Binh Please note, wearing shorts into the temple is not allowed