My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Ninh Binh 2-Day Culture, Heritage & Scenic Tour9 Reviews
On this 2-day tour, enjoy a boat trip to visit Trang An cave complexes and Tam Coc's three caves. Take a bike tour to visit local people and traditional villages, climb up to visit Mua cave and enjoy the most delicious local foods in Ninh Binh.
- Enjoy a unique boat trip to Trang An Cave Complex and Tam Coc
- Visit Hoa Lu Ancient capital and Bai Dinh Pagoda
- Savor the most delicious local foods in Ninh Binh
- Take a biking tour to visit local people and traditional villages
- Climb up to visit Mua cave to enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river
DescriptionDay 1 : Ha Noi - Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Cave - Ninh Binh After hotel pick up between 7:30 and 8:00 AM, head to Tam Coc. Take the sampan go along the Ngo Dong river to visit 3 caves. Take a biking tour around the area before a buffet lunch. Visit Hoa Lu, the ancient capital of Vietnam by bus. Head to Dinh King Temple and Le King Temple and learn of the heroic histories of the Chinese Wars. Next, visit Mua cave. Climb 500 stone steps for panoramic views of the countryside and Ngo Dong river. Finally, head to Ninh Binh, check into your hotel and take some free time to relax. Dinner is served at your hotel, before free time to visit the city. Lunch and dinner are included. Day 2: Ninh Binh – Trang An – Bai Dinh Pagoda – Ha Noi After enjoying breakfast at your hotel, take some free time to relax or visit Tam Coc town. Hop onto the bus and head to Bai Dinh Pagoda. Arrive at the Pagoda, the biggest in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, and the biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam standing at 10 meters in height, and 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in a local restaurant with some local dishes. Move on to Trang An and take boat trip to visa its famous cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, and Ba Giot Cave. See Nau Ruou's mystery and wilderness, with scenes of mountains and rivers. At around 4:00 PM, start your journey back to Hanoi. Breakfast and lunch are included.
IncludesPick up and transfer by air-conditioned modern bus Accommodation in Tam Coc in Ninh Binh Sightseeing and entrance fees as per itinerary Boat trip in Tam Coc - Trang An Biking tour in Tam Coc Climb up to visit Mua Cave English-speaking guide Meals as per itinerary 1 traditional hat per person 1 bottle of mineral water per day Vietnamese tea break
- Please note, the tour itinerary and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Customers should provide hotel name and address in the Hoan Kiem district for pick-up arrangements
- Customers staying outside Ha Noi Old Quarter in the Hoan Kiem district will need to make their way to a meeting point
- If you are vegetarian or have any special food requirements, please specify during booking
- Mobility-restricted guests are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat