My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Lan Ha Bay 2-Day 5-Star Cruise Kayaking-Swimming
Discover Lan Ha Bay on a 2-day cruise including various activities including kayaking, swimming, and cooking.
- Enjoy activities including kayaking, swimming, cooking class, Tai Chi
- Transfer from Hanoi via the newest highway
- Connect with nature in a peaceful setting
- Discovery beautiful Lan Ha Bay landscape and less tourist area
- Stay overnight on Luxury Cruise and Private balcony cabin
DescriptionOn day 1, you will be picked up at Hanoi Old Quarter and transfer to Ha Long Bay, arriving at Tuan Chau Port at midday to start the cruise. Start by exploring Ba Trai Dao Beach, and enjoy kayaking and/or swimming in the crystal clear waters of the bay. In the summer (from June to September) the journey progresses to the Tra Bau Area of Lan Ha Bay. This is a quieter tourist paradise of Vietnam. (And second option some time visit the Dark & Bright cave by kayaking or bamboo boat depending about low tides or high tides of water then tour guide will inform you) Enjoy the complimentary sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits, as well as delicious local food prepared and served for you by the onboard catering staff. After the incredible dinner, take your time to chat at the bar, watch a movie in the restaurant, or join in a fishing excursion. You will stay on board overnight. On day 2, visit the famous Frog Pond area, this is the filming location of the famous movie Kong Skull Island (King Kong) in Quang Ninh 2018. Here you can freely kayak to explore the landscape, or immerse yourself in the cool, clear blue water of this place. This is a wild and mysterious World Heritage site to appeal to your inner explorer. Back to your cabin, take some time to relax and check carefully all the luggage before leaving your cabin. After lunch return via bus transfer service from Ha Long to Hanoi Old Quarter.
IncludesPrivate Balcony Cabin Fully furnished cabin with private ocean view English speaking guide on-board Welcome Drink All meals on board mentioned Entrance and sightseeing fees Cooking class, Taichi, Bamboo Boat Kayaking 2 mineral water/room
- Meals on-board are served with seafood, Vietnamese and international style Any special requests, allergies, or dietary requirements should be communicated at least 2 days before the departure date Wifi is available in the restaurant/bar area only, internet connectivity is limited due to the geography of Ha Long Bay Extra surcharge 15$/per person for peak season from 1 Oct 2022 to 30 April 2023