My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Hoa Lu - Tam Coc - Mua Caves with transfer165 Reviews
Spend an unforgettable experience at Hoa Lu ancient citadel, take the boat trip in Tam Coc tourist site, have a decent buffet lunch, climb up Mua Caves with 1- million Dollar View
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Immerse yourself in the limestone karst formations of Hoa Lu ancient citadel
- Explore the ancient temple of King Dinh dating back to 17th Century
- Enjoy the boat trip rowed by the local as traditional sampan
- Take a break over an authentic Vietnamese lunch and try local specialties
- Climb up to Mua Cave enjoy a stunning panoramic views of the countryside
Description7.30 am - 12.00 am: Bus pick you up at hotel in Hanoi then travel by air-conditioned bus from Hanoi to Hoa Lu Ancient citadel to visit Dinh Temple and hear about the heroic histories of the two Kings during the Chinese Wars. 12.30 pm: Have lunch at local restaurant with buffet lunch with a great variety of dishes. 13.30 pm: Short transfer to Tam Coc and ride a Sampan boat to impressive caves. Experience local on the river 16.00 pm: Visit Mua cave, which attracts visitors with its many interesting stories. Climb 500 stone steps to see all the way to Tam Coc, and enjoy a stunning panoramic view of the countryside and Ngo Dong river. In the evening, return Ha Noi. 19.00 pm: Drop off at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter
IncludesPick-up from hotels in the Old Quarter of Hanoi, Hoan Kiem District. If you are staying outside of this district, please come to the company office, 20 Hang Muoi Street, Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi. Round Trip transfer by air-conditioned bus English-speaking guide Buffet lunch with local delicacies 2 bottles of water per person on the bus All entrance fees indicated in the itinerary Boat trip in Tam Coc/Trang An
- This tour departs daily • Please bring sun block, sport shoes, cash for personal expenses and a hat or umbrella
- Please note that the itinerary is subject to change, depending on the weather conditions
- Please note that a doctor and pharmacy are not available on this tour