My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Mua Cave and Tam Coc Full-Day Trip16 Reviews
Get back to nature and discover the culture and history of the local people on a day tour of the Ninh Binh province. Explore Hoa Lu, go hiking, sample a Vietnamese lunch, and enjoy a boat trip.
- Admire panoramic views of Tam Coc from the Mua Caves
- Ride in a traditional sampan boat through picturesque caves
- Visit the former capital of Vietnam
- Savor a traditional Vietnamese lunch
DescriptionEscape the hustle and bustle of Hanoi for the day and spend the day in the breathtaking nature of Southern Vietnam. After getting picked up from your hotel or meeting in point in Hanoi Old Quarter, travel south to the province of Ninh Binh. Stop in the former capital of Hoa Lu and enjoy 1 hour to explore this breathtakingly beautiful ancient city. Next, hike to the top of the Mua Caves Viewpoint and enjoy panoramic views of Tam Coc before sitting down to a delicious Vietnamese lunch at a local restaurant. After lunch, board a traditional sampan boat and enjoy a 1.5-hour boat ride on the Ngo Dong river through 3 of Tam Coc's most famous caves: Hang Ca, Hang Hai, and Hang Ba. Begin the journey back to Hanoi in the late afternoon, arriving back just in time for dinner
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off in the Old Quarter area Return transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle 1 Bottled water Professional English-speaking tour guide Entrance fees Buffet/set menu lunch Boat trip
- Itineraries and schedules are subject to change without notice, depending on the weather and operating conditions
- Wheelchair users are unable to partake in water sport activities on the boat
- It is common practice to tip the boat rowers in Tam Coc at least 2 USD
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 50%
Reserve Your Experience
From ₫2,172,000₫1,086,000Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today