My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Halong Explorer 3-Day 4-Star Cruise81 Reviews
Sail around the karst limestone cliffs and islands of Ha Long Bay on a 3-day cruise of the UNESCO World Natural Heritage Site. Marvel at the rock formations of the limestone caves by kayak and get the chance to fish for squid in the night.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Experience the limestone karst rock formations of Ha Long Bay with different amazing shapes: Dog, Head, Duck, Swan and Fighting Cock
- Enjoy kayaking in the emerald water or bamboo boat at Luon Cave area
- Impress yourself with a spectacular view of the whole bay from Titop Island
- Transfer by small boat to Drump/ Fairy area for nearly a full-day of kayaking/ swimming
- Fishing like the locals
DescriptionExperience the majestic beauty of Ha Long Bay on a 3-day cruise from Hanoi. Day 1: HANOI – TUAN CHAU MARINA STATION – LUON CAVE – TITOP ISLAND (L,D) Start with pickup from Hanoi by shuttle bus. Travel to Ha Long Bay by highway. At Tuan Chau International Marina, a boat will take you to your cruiser. A refreshing welcome drink is served and you can check into your cabin. Get settled in your cabin as the boat starts to cruise out to the center of the World Heritage Site. Your lunch, at the boat’s restaurant, will be served with fresh local seafood From the marina area, pass by Dog Head and Swan Islands, Ba Hang floating village. Then head to the Luon cave area for kayaking. After that the boat will continue to Titop Island for one hour for swimming, sunbathing, or hiking to the panoramic view on the island's peak. As the sun sets over the bay, head back to the boat to relax for the evening. Coffee, tea and fruits will be available on the sundeck or you can order your favorite drink while the boat cruises to the night’s anchorage area. Dinner will be served with local seafood. After dinner you may choose to enjoy drinks from the bar or top deck or experience night squid fishing before heading to bed. Day 2: Bright Cave area- Ba Trai Dao Beach – Pearl Farm – Overnight on-board On the second day, enjoy the morning views of beautiful landscapes with a cup of coffee or tea. Have breakfast in the fresh air. Afterward, hop on a smaller boat to travel to the southern part of Halong bay. This route takes by some famous islands like the Frog and Chop Stick islands. Enjoy a kayaking trip to explore the hidden corners of Halong Bay, passing many islands. After padding for about 2 hours, take some time to relax, followed by lunch. After lunch, visit a pearl farm, before heading back to the cruiser for dinner and relaxation onboard. DAY 3: SUPPRISING CAVE (SỬNG SỐT CAVE) – TUẦN CHAU MARINA STATION- HANOI (B, L) After breakfast, you will visit the impressive Cave of Halong Bay, known as Sửng Sốt (Surprising Cave). Then, check out of your cabin as the boat begins cruising back to the harbor. Experience more views of Halong Bay such as Fighting Cocks Island, Incense Burner, and Stone Dogs Islands. Enjoy a cooking demonstration onboard that shows you how to make authentic Vietnamese spring rolls. Lunch is served on board during the journey back towards the harbor. Head back to the Tuan Chau International Marina where you then board the bus for your return journey to Hanoi by the new highway. Arrive at your hotel in the mid afternoon.
IncludesEnglish-speaking guide Entrance fees International standard sit-on-top kayaks Kayaking instructions by an expert guide Bamboo boat trip Spring roll making demonstration 2 bottles of drinking water per cabin Meals as indicated (2 x breakfast, 3 x lunch, 2 x dinner) Round-trip transfer between Hanoi and Ha Long Bay by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bring your original passport for registration
- Notify the supplier by email or the tour guide on the travel date of your food requirements if you are vegetarian, on a diet or allergic to some kinds of food
- Have light luggage for 1 or 2 nights. However, in case you will not return to Hanoi, you can bring all your lugguage
- Bring your camera/ phone (although you will be responsible for keeping them dry)
- Have shorts/ light clothes for climbing, visiting the cave, kayaking and swimming
- Contact your tour guide for any assistance while on the tour
- Towels, shampoo, toothpaste, brush, comb and toilet paper in bathroom will be available for you
- Wi-Fi will be free but the connection in the bay is occasionally not good
- A surcharge of $40 USD will be required to be paid in cash if you need 1 private cabin for you only (solo traveler)
- In case of any cancellation due to bad weather or other tour operation, you should directly contact GetYourGuide on your own for a refund