My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Halong Bay Deluxe Full-Day Trip by Boat182 Reviews
Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay on a full-day adventure from Hanoi. Climb up to Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay-like paradise. Kayak or row bamboo boats, and feast on a seafood lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Vietnam:If youʻre booking your trip to Vietnam last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels Half-day Tour
- Hanoi: Hoa Lu, Trang An Caves, & Mua Cave Day Trip and Lunch
- From Ho Chi Minh City: Cu Chi Tunnels and Mekong Delta Tour
- From Hanoi: Ha Long Bay and Bai Tu Long Bay Luxury Boat Tour
- Vam Sat Mangrove Forest Private Tour from Ho Chi Minh City
- Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay
- Climb aboard a junk boat and glide past thousands of islets and caves
- Kayak or row bamboo boats in emerald waters
- Feast on a lunch of Vietnamese seafood (or vegetarian) in a superb setting
- Visit the stalagmite and stalactite formations of Amazing cave
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day cruise on board a classic junk boat and get a unique Vietnamese experience among the stunning limestone karst mountains of legendary Halong Bay. 8:45 AM-9:15 AM: Pick-up from hotel/accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter Area - Hoan Kiem District and depart for Halong Bay or at the tour provider's office if your accommodation is outside Hanoi. 12:15 PM: Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing – you'll set out on a 5-hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which is renowned for its striking passages. 1:45 PM: Arrive at Bo Hon archipelago, where you will visit Surprising Cave to see many stalagmites and stalactites in different shapes. Enjoy kayaking or a bamboo boat ride in Luon Cave. Then visit Titov Island with its sandy beaches adjacent to a towering limestone mountain and the excellent backdrop of the bay. Climb up to Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay. 4:30 PM: Return to your cruise boat for a traditional cup of tea and then cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbor. Enjoy free time for sunbathing on the upper deck with music or just enjoy the picturesque views. 5:45 PM: Disembark and return to Hanoi via the new highway. 8:30 PM: Arrive at your hotel, other accommodations, or meeting point in Hanoi.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off to/from hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter (optional) Shuttle bus with AC system Bottled water (2 bottles per person) Welcome drink and fresh fruit English-speaking tour guide Buffet lunch with Vietnamese cuisine and seafood Entrance fees 5-hour boat cruise Sunset party on sundeck
- If your hotel is not located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area please make your way to the meeting point. You can request to join the trip from Ha Long City Please inform the activity provider if you prefer a non-English-speaking guide Please arrange your own travel insurance before the trip