My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Halong Bay Deluxe Full-Day Trip by Boat146 Reviews
Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay on a full-day adventure from Hanoi. Climb up to Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay-like paradise. Kayak or row bamboo boats, and feast on a seafood lunch.
- Cruise the magnificent limestone karsts of Vietnam’s Halong Bay
- Climb aboard a junk boat and glide past thousands of islets and caves
- Kayak or row bamboo boats in emerald waters
- Feast on a lunch of Vietnamese seafood (or vegetarian) in a superb setting
- Visit the stalagmite and stalactite formations of Amazing cave
DescriptionEnjoy a full-day cruise on board a classic junk boat and get a unique Vietnamese experience among the stunning limestone karst mountains of legendary Halong Bay. 8:45 AM-9:15 AM: Pick-up from hotel/accommodation in Hanoi Old Quarter Area - Hoan Kiem District and depart for Halong Bay or at the tour provider's office if your accommodation is outside Hanoi. 12:15 PM: Arrive at Tuan Chau Harbor, welcome aboard, and safety briefing – you'll set out on a 5-hour journey via 2 day-sleeper boat cruise route which is renowned for its striking passages. 1:45 PM: Arrive at Bo Hon archipelago, where you will visit Surprising Cave to see many stalagmites and stalactites in different shapes. Enjoy kayaking or a bamboo boat ride in Luon Cave. Then visit Titov Island with its sandy beaches adjacent to a towering limestone mountain and the excellent backdrop of the bay. Climb up to Titov Peak for a panoramic view of the bay. 4:30 PM: Return to your cruise boat for a traditional cup of tea and then cruise back toward Tuan Chau harbor. Enjoy free time for sunbathing on the upper deck with music or just enjoy the picturesque views. 5:45 PM: Disembark and return to Hanoi via the new highway. 8:30 PM: Arrive at your hotel, other accommodations, or meeting point in Hanoi.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from/to hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter Shuttle bus Hanoi-Halong-Hanoi Bottled water (2 bottles per person) Welcome drink and fresh fruit English-speaking tour guide Lunch on boat Entrance fees 5-hour boat cruise
- Hotel pick-up is included if your hotel located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem District)
- A passport is not required for this trip
- If your hotel not located in Hanoi Old Quarter Area please make your way to the meeting point
- You can request to join the trip from Ha Long City
- Please do not bring oversize or too much luggage
- Please advise if you prefer a non English-speaking guide
- Please advise if you are vegetarian
- Umbrellas are provided
- Please bring sun glasses, sun cream and bug repellent
- Wear comfortable shoes for trekking to the caves
- Please arrange your own travel insurance before the trip
- There is a surcharge for trips booked on the traditional Tet holiday in Vietnam (January 20 - January 25, 2023) of 250.000 VND per person. This is paid directly to your tour guide
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫1,171,100Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today