My Guide Website?
From Hanoi: Halong Bay 2-Day Guided Boat Cruise47 Reviews
Experience the scenic beauty of Halong Bay on a 2-day, 4 star cruise. Enjoy kayaking, explore Sung Sot cave, swim in the clear turquoise waters, learn about Vietnamese cooking and partake in a revitalizing morning Tai-Chi class.
- Cruise along Halong Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and marvel at its breathtaking beauty
- Explore Sung Sot Cave, one of the bay's largest and most spectacular caves
- Visit the largest floating fishing village at Halong Bay and a pearl farm village
- Taste delicious meals on-board with a variety of Vietnamese and Asian foods
- Enjoy an early morning sun rise for Tai Chi lesson on sundeck
DescriptionEmbark on a two-day cruise along Halong Bay from Hanoi. Take part in a variety of activities, including kayaking, a Vietnamese cooking class, morning Tai-Chi, cave exploring, and swimming. Dine on board with local cuisine. On day 1, you will depart from your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter after an early morning pick-up. You will then drive to Halong Bay, the beautiful UNESCO world heritage site. Board the cruise at Tuan Chau Harbor and sip a welcome drink before checking into your cabin. Enjoy a Vietnamese seafood or vegetarian lunch, while cruising the magnificent Halong Bay and admiring the limestone rock formations. Then, visit Halong pearl farm village before exploring Sung Sot, also called Surprise Cave, the bay’s largest and most spectacular cave. Later in the day, relax on-board and marvel at your amazing surroundings, before a delicious dinner is served and the evening entertainment begins. Enjoy an overnight stay on the boat in your luxurious cabin. Day 2 begins with an invigorating Tai-Chi class on deck before breakfast. Partake in a cooking class with the cruise's chef and learn to prepare traditional Vietnamese dishes. You will then enjoy lunch on-board before heading back to the harbor. Depart for Hanoi with a stop in Hai Duong province to visit a ceramics workshop. 07:30AM – 08:30AM: Our tour guide and bus pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter 04:00PM- 04:30PM: Arriving in Hanoi, end your trip
IncludesRound-trip hotel transfer Entrance fees English-speaking guide Luxury accommodation during the cruise Welcome drink Meals on-board Sunrise Tai-Chi class Cooking class
- You will be required to send a copy of your passport to the cruise company at least 24 hours before check in for advanced registration
- The itinerary is subject to change without notice due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions
- The cruise may be cancelled without notice in the event of unavoidable circumstances, such as major climatic events. You will be offered a full refund in the event of cancellation
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Please do not bring large pieces of luggage on the tour
- Special requests of bed preference (Deluxe Double Cabin or Deluxe Twin Cabin for the team of 2 people) and food restrictions need to be informed to our cruise (ex: vegetarian, no spicy food,...)
- We have WiFi at the restaurant of the cruise and the WiFi at Halong bay is so week. You’d better finish all the important work in Hanoi center.
- If you travel alone, you will have to pay single supplement as the price shown
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom₫6,345,200Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today